Shout Out to Black Gold Archery

Jskaanland

Administrator
Staff member
Long story short, I broke my Accent Verdict, my bad not a gear failure. I contacted Black Gold to buy the part I broke and found out they will cover it under warranty.

Two things I learned, MBG has great customer service and bring an extra bow sight(even a cheap one) on hunts as a backup.

uc

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for letting us know. They did the exact same with me when I (embarrassing) ran over my bow and sight with a Ford truck. No questions asked, new sight one week later.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dotman

WKR
Wow, that is great to know since I have one of their sites as well!

I had a great experience with them, as well. I bought an ascent and noticed some vibration when I was dialed in to any yardage above 30. It took one phone call and Black Gold had me ship them my sight. They replaced the damaged part free of charge. From the day I found the vibration to the day I had a newly fixed sight in my hands was 10 days. Absolutely awesome service. If for no other reason than that, I will stick with black gold.

Scott/IL

Lil-Rokslider
I fell coming down some loose shale rock shortly after buying my sight. When I landed, my bow had tumbled some 20' feet and the purple plastic light enhancer (there's a name for it that escapes me at the moment) was shattered. One call and there was a new one in my mailbox 2 days later. Good customer service will keep me coming back to the products I use.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Featured Video

Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
asdew04