Help for a friend...

Broomd

WKR
My wife and I are posting this Go-Fund-Me for a sweet friend. Jo is a wife, mother, and helluva dedicated bowhuntress. She's the real deal.
Jo contracted Lyme's disease over ten years ago, but it was only until recently that she was properly diagnosed. This thing has been awful and insidious, attacking her joints and slowly taking her health. She endured a neck vertebrae replacement in '12, full shoulder replacement in '14, and a knee replacement is scheduled for next month. She lives for her family and to hunt with her bow, but just getting out of bed anymore is a herculean effort. She's on a new Lyme's protocol, but it's expensive and physically draining.

This gal and her husband are first class, hard working people--people that epitomize quality time around a hunter's campfire, but they are mentally, physically and financially exhausted.
Hopefully folks will help. If you can spare a $10 or $20 here's the link:

Fundraiser by Jo Camden : Medical/Medicines

bbjY37P.jpg

pointer26

Lil-Rokslider
I just put in my grain of sand. Thank you for looking out for your friends.
Thank you
Tony

OP
Broomd

Broomd

WKR
Speechless, Tony! God bless, my friend.

Fellas, add what you can....and may the hunting gods repay you with a fine season!

Frank

I know what chronic pain is and endure it daily. But I didn't know her or if it was a real deal. But I know the (Frank ),OP, from a sale we had on here last month. He is a stand up guy and as honest as I have dealt with here. Because of you Broomd, I trusted this as genuine and sent a small bit to help her out. .

God bless you and her and, many I am sure, I know I am, praying for her full recovery.
Marty

OP
Broomd

Broomd

WKR
Fellas, you won't meet a more positive, up-beat person in life than Jo, but this Lymes thing has really kicked her in the teeth. It's been hard to watch this happen.
Last go 'round here; drop a few bucks if you can,..hopefully we can raise enough for one treatment.

Frank, I'm going to assume that this has been shared on Facebook, but I wanted to ask if it was okay for me to share the link to the GoFundMe account on my Facebook page?

Done. I was diagnosed in 2000. Its a life changing experience and aside from the knowledge you gain, there is not much good that comes from it. It is so misdiagnosed and, the results are staggering. I will pray for this family. God Bless

OP
Broomd

Broomd

WKR
Frank, I'm going to assume that this has been shared on Facebook, but I wanted to ask if it was okay for me to share the link to the GoFundMe account on my Facebook page?
It's on her page, but sharing the GofundMe would be appreciated.

WV, after learning so much about this disease I'm blown away by its devastation. You can attest first hand to the constant fatigue and everything else that comes with it. 'Brutal' doesn't cover it.

Thanks fellas.