Northern Cali Rondy

Date: December 8-10

Cost: $35 permit fee plus split group campsite
Fee

We are capping this at 6 Hunters , (jr. hunters are welcome to come with member on list) We want to have this open only to Rokslide Members as of now. If we dont fill the list , we will open it to members bringing a guest. PLEASE RESPOND
“ IN “ ON THIS POST TO BE INCLUDED. I will also start a back up list if we fill just in case something comes up and someone in the 6 has to back out.

1.Canthitem
2.Nick Stone
3.goldenarrow
4.violent hippie
5.brian andersen
6.rexhayes

Last edited:

Mischief209

Lil-Rokslider
Gonna be a blast. I don't archery hunt yet or I'd be in. Good luck to everyone. Hopefully the fires up north don't burn up to much hunting grounds

OP
Cant hit em
Gonna be a blast. I don't archery hunt yet or I'd be in. Good luck to everyone. Hopefully the fires up north don't burn up to much hunting grounds

Should be we were on the pigs last year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

If I didn't work 75-90 hrs a week during the first 3 weeks of each month, I'd be there. If ya move the date lemme know. I'm free the last 10 days of each month. G'luck guys!

hog_header-1024x683.jpg

OP
Cant hit em
If I didn't work 75-90 hrs a week during the first 3 weeks of each month, I'd be there. If ya move the date lemme know. I'm free the last 10 days of each month. G'luck guys!

hog_header-1024x683.jpg

All those hours you need a vacation

Paradactal

Lil-Rokslider
Well hot damn, looks like I have that weekend off. I would love to tag a long and meet some local folk. And, Im looking for my first kill with my bow. Im going to say yes right now, but in a few weeks I should have a better view of my schedule. So, Im in.

OP
Cant hit em
Well hot damn, looks like I have that weekend off. I would love to tag a long and meet some local folk. And, Im looking for my first kill with my bow. Im going to say yes right now, but in a few weeks I should have a better view of my schedule. So, Im in.

Your in

Old_Navy

Lil-Rokslider
50/50 I need elbow surgery coming up....I can't shoot a bow now....great idea but I better pass.

Check out switching to a CrossBow, My brother in Michigan has 68 yr. old joints & switched over a couple of seasons ago.
he has it set-up with an adjustable sight & CLAIMS 3" groupings @ 40 yds.