Northern Cali Rondy

I don't have a boat myself but have we always hunted out of logger's camp. I'm in looking forward to meeting meeting new people and hunting new ground.

OP
Cant hit em
Count me "IN"

Sounds like a good time. I have to talk to my wife but I would like to go.

Well hot damn, looks like I have that weekend off. I would love to tag a long and meet some local folk. And, Im looking for my first kill with my bow. Im going to say yes right now, but in a few weeks I should have a better view of my schedule. So, Im in.

I would like to participate . Count me in.

I don't have a boat myself but have we always hunted out of logger's camp. I'm in looking forward to meeting meeting new people and hunting new ground.
Please in box me your phone #’s and we will get a group text going outlining all the details about camping and getting your permits via mail

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

OP
Cant hit em
Text sent to group if you didn’t receive it PM me

boom

WKR
damn it. unperfect timing. this thread pops up as i am grabbing a go-bag and running from the damn fire.

oh well..figures. good luck. i'll be up there anyways on my own...

OP
Cant hit em
damn it. unperfect timing. this thread pops up as i am grabbing a go-bag and running from the damn fire.

oh well..figures. good luck. i'll be up there anyways on my own...

Stay safe boom , hope all is well. We will get another one together after the first of the year

Boom. I am so sorry for what you wen"t through. My friend's and family made it out safe. You can take me spot if you would like it.

Old_Navy

Lil-Rokslider
Boom, where about are you?

We were up @ 2 am on monday loading both vehicles ready to run. I sat in the garage until sun up , could see the glow of
the Coffee Park neighborhood being leveled. Could hear cars blowing up. I'm a couple blocks south of West 3rd.
just East of Fulton

boom

WKR
Boom, where about are you?

We were up @ 2 am on monday loading both vehicles ready to run. I sat in the garage until sun up , could see the glow of
the Coffee Park neighborhood being leveled. Could hear cars blowing up. I'm a couple blocks south of West 3rd.
just East of Fulton

i'm east of BrushCreek road. Brushcreek and Montecito were the borders of the mandatory evac..so we were right in that damn triangle.

we did the same thing. i put a camp chair out and watched all night. i watched the fire march over FountainGrove.

the explosions? that was cars? i thought transformers or propane tanks. CARS!!??

Old_Navy

Lil-Rokslider
There were enough booms I figured they all could'nt be propane. But you're probably right, a gas tank would generate a big fireball
but not that loud of a crack/boom

boom

WKR
There were enough booms I figured they all could'nt be propane. But you're probably right, a gas tank would generate a big fireball
but not that loud of a crack/boom

it was the spookyest noise for sure. i'll ask a CalFire dude next time i see one. they are EVERYWHERE. happy for it.

Old_Navy

Lil-Rokslider
Speaking of Fountain Grove, The Wife used to volunteer at the gift shop at Kaiser. And she heard from one of her friends that
76 Doctors/RN's lost their homes up there!

OP
Cant hit em
We had someone in the group that cant make it so one spot remains if anyone interested pm me