pwsINC

WKR
Game food is in vogue right now

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

OP
Jimbo V

Jimbo V

WKR
Arbys did the same promotion last year, the burgers anyway. The commercials were good too.

I must not get out much....never heard of it before at a fast food restaurant...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Jimbo V

Jimbo V

WKR
Well looks like CO, WY and MT get treated to fast food wapiti this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pwsINC

WKR
RMEF has urged manufacturers and consumers against this from what I understand. I think mostly due to CWD in cervids when pen raised.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Arby's legally can only buy the venison meat from a game farm. So if you buy a venison sandwich from Arby's be aware that you are supporting game farms.

I don’t disagree but I bet most of us are a little hypocritical. We don’t dig to where our hamburgers come from and other forms of food other than what we kill. I will take a flip side point of view although I don’t disagree. It could expose people to venison that might otherwise not be willing to try.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

dotman

WKR
Arby's legally can only buy the venison meat from a game farm. So if you buy a venison sandwich from Arby's be aware that you are supporting game farms.

Otherwise known as Ranchers, right? Or can livestock only be cattle, sheep, goats and pigs? I'm ok with bison, elk and deer being livestock when not marketed as a place for hunting or as wild. This is not supporting high fence hunting operations as the livestock is raised for meat not antlers.

Otherwise known as Ranchers, right? Or can livestock only be cattle, sheep, goats and pigs? I'm ok with bison, elk and deer being livestock when not marketed as a place for hunting or as wild. This is not supporting high fence hunting operations as the livestock is raised for meat not antlers.

Agree. Some people's arguments though are that game ranches have been the cause of and enabler of CWD and other diseases being transmitted to native populations through fences. However, I'm not sure if selling CWD infected venison is allowed by the FDA so this may be invalid.

JP100

WKR
Agree. Some people's arguments though are that game ranches have been the cause of and enabler of CWD and other diseases being transmitted to native populations through fences. However, I'm not sure if selling CWD infected venison is allowed by the FDA so this may be invalid.

We dont have CWD down here in NZ yet. We can only hope it does not get here but it will. Will cost the venison industry millions if it does. We generally have some of the best meat(beef,lamb,venison) worldwide as we are very remote and have very strict bio security. No foot and mouth,CWD etc. Pretty much everything here is grass fed, no feed lots.