Alaskan Guide Creations Customer Service

I had a brand new Kodiak Cub with MAX pocket that I used on this years hunt. During one of my forays I took a tumble. Somehow one of the small buckles that attach the tether to the bino came loose and was lost. When I returned home I contacted them on how I could get another one of those small buckles. Unprompted they sent me 2 brand new tethers for free. I am still blown away by this and would encourage anyone looking for a bino harness to seriously consider Alaskan Guide Creations.

N2TRKYS

WKR
They were good about taking my return after I figured out I didn't like their harness. I only wore it in the house, so it wasn't messed up or used.

rbljack

WKR
glad to hear that! I got mine through Black ovis, and have been enjoying mine so far. No issues yet, and it was a big plus during my spring turkey hunt in the mountains. Also wore it on the atv, and a half day on horseback. Worked well for each application so far.

HookUp

WKR
I had a severe stitching issue with mine last year, they sent me a replacement priority before my next hunt and told me to keep the old one...cannot beat that! I think I had the one in a million bad stitch job that came unraveled, still use there harness to this day.

OP
P
So their great customer service wasn't just for me...not sure how I feel about that as I was feeling kind of special ;)

I have no complaints on the harness what so ever. I wore it for 13 straight days in snow and rain and it worked great.

bowhnt

Lil-Rokslider
I ordered one of the hybrid harnesses from black ovis. I love it but I feel that the mesh pockets are pretty much useless. Not sure what they were designed to fit They are tiny

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I ordered one of the hybrid harnesses from black ovis. I love it but I feel that the mesh pockets are pretty much useless. Not sure what they were designed to fit They are tiny

I have had both the mesh pockets and the zippered pockets. I thought the mesh pockets were great. Fit a small bic lighter, petzl e-light, lens pen, and smoke in the bottle on the other side. No way that was happening with the zippered pockets.

KBC

WKR

Wind checker, calls, lighter, ear plugs etc. I actually really like the way it holds the smoke in a bottle stuff.