Washington Poaching Ring-Busted.

mtwarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
good work by the Washington guys! sadly these kind of dickweeds are much more prevalent than one would think :(

These guys are the epitome of douche. Anyone remember the movie "The Running Man". I think we should set these boys up in the same type of game, and people can put in for tags to hunt them.

jmez

WKR
Wow. Pretty sad. Hard to believe they got away with that for so long hunting with dogs. Not exactly a secret what guys are doing when they repeatedly drive around with a rig full of hounds.

Sam's dad

Lil-Rokslider
I saw this is the paper yesterday and was glad to see that the poachers were not referred to as "hunters" in the article.

If they don't throw them in jail I suspect they will be back out there again without a license. Didn't stop them the first time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vandal 44

WKR
Time in prison is what these D-Bags need and not jail time at that is to easy, they need to spend 10 years at Walla Walla State Prison. Fines and loss of hunting licenses did not work the first time around.

mtwarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
I know with our felony wildlife statute we've been able to put some of the worst offenders in prison; hopefully Washington's will work as well

TheTone

WKR
It will be up to judges and prosecutors more than anyone as to what they see for punishment. If people really want wildlife crime taken more seriously start with them and let them know.

LandYacht

WKR
Are these the same morons that were archery poaching elk that was posted about in September? Seems like it was Washington as well and they had beards too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk