Black Rifle Coffee Company!

Twigg

FNG
The being my first real post in this forum, but have been a very long time lurker. Just thought I would share a experience with this company. This is a copy of something I wrote on a Face Book page i'm part of (I know, I know). and all I can say is wow, a person that is mentioned at the bottom of the edit portion took care of me above and beyond anything I expected. If you have not heard of them or tried their coffee, give them try. They are a veteran owned and operated company that gives a portion back to veteran support groups. It also helps that their commercials on FB are absolutely hilarious. But this is what I wrote, and the end result was he filled the coffee order portion and shipped to me as I am currently deployed with the Army free of charge. Again not what I was intending or expecting.

Ok I'm not one to complain about something, but kind of frustrated with this. I ended up having to cancel my order I Placed on the 29th of September. Here it is the 12th of October and haven't heard anything from them. Finally was able to get a call out (deployed with limited access) and was told that a item was unfortunately oversold and not in stock, and "should" be back in a couple of weeks. So I sat and wondered if at all something was going to be said at all if I never called. Well anyways, I'm due to head back stateside in less than two months and don't want my order sent out without having a better idea of when something will be shipped. Now the mail is fairly reliable and usually get my orders 10-12 days after it's been shipped. But still not taking the chance. So when I asked politely to cancel my order as I can't get a better idea when a item I wanted would be back in stock, the customer service rep tried to talk me out of it roughly three times, and unfortunately I had to firmly tell the customer service rep to cancel the order after I tried to tell her calmly after each time they tried to say it should be available in a few weeks. After I had to tell her firmly to cancel, she kind of got upset it sounded she got a little upset. She did politely apologize. But still should have never gotten to that point. I'm sure it could have been resolved better, however it's done now. I have a few bags still left here, and with this order i had to cancel should have gotten me to the end of the deployment. I love their coffee and what they stand for and have placed numerous orders while I've been here.

EDIT: Everything has been taken care of above and beyond any expectation. Truly I didn't have any to begin with, as this post was to only serve as a question to see if anyone else may have experienced the same thing as I have in not receiving notification of a out of stock item or delayed shipping. It was in no way to try to bash the company in any way shape or form. I will continue being a loyal customer and promote this group in being the stand up people I have experienced you all being. With all that said, Brandon Lange has taken care it.