Crappy question-don't laugh!!!

For you guys trying to appease a "less-than-outdoorsy" lady who cannot embrace the al fresco squat, which portable toilet is the most comfortable? I have tried the Luggable Loo in the past but it is kinda small and tippy...not comfortable really. There seems to be several on the market now (Amazon has a crap ton of em) but I would sure like to hear some opinions. This would be dragged along on car camping trips exclusively. Is there one that feels like a normal john? This one looked interesting.

41h39dwv7xL._SX425_.jpg

ElkElkGoose

Lil-Rokslider
Whats with the click bait titles? "What is the best portable toilet?" would be relevant and the search engine would pick it up.

I've seen this a lot on rokslide and I'm not sure why this trend is starting but it really reduces the value of the forum's search engine as it wont pick it up as easily. Or someone skimming the results of a search wont know that your thread is relevant to their question.

Whats with the click bait titles? "What is the best portable toilet?" would be relevant and the search engine would pick it up.

I've seen this a lot on rokslide and I'm not sure why this trend is starting but it really reduces the value of the forum's search engine as it wont pick it up as easily. Or someone skimming the results of a search wont know that your thread is relevant to their question.

It's all about " look at me!!!! I'm so witty!!!!" It's a weird social media issue. I see it everywhere, not just here. I agree with what you said in regards to the search function issue as well.

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
Since I was taking my daughter on her first elk hunt this year, and we wouldn't be anywhere near a real campground.......I just built one for her. Bought a $10 toilet seat at Lowes and put one together with plywood that I had laying around.

Cut the bottom out of a five gallon bucket first.
Get a cheap cushioned toilet seat from Lowes and move those plastic spacers (or whatever they are on the bottom) to fit the bucket OD.

Blackcow

WKR
I found a metal folding one up on the strip one year like you use for in home care. Cleaned that f**ker up with with Lysol and it became my wife's bff till it broke. Have to get another one at the medical supply place. The technical term, I believe, is steel folding commode.

OP
Where's Bruce?
Lash one together. No poo stank on the ride home.

LASHED-SCOUT-LATRINE.gif

Kinda missing the point, she wants privacy, away from bugs and to feel like she's using a regular toilet. Will likely be in the tent at the time. She takes after her mother but is a tiny bit more adventurous.

look into river runners gear. we have to have portable toilets on a lot of rivers. we have to pack our feces out and there are a lot of systems out there. I use a large ammo can with a toilet seat you put on top.

Also, something to think about, how are you going to clean it out? there are plenty that you can do it at an rv dump. I have to use a dedicated scat machine, but they are usually near takeouts to major river runs.

northwest river supply is one company. Cascade river gear is another.