Exo chest buckle trouble

Anyone have trouble keeping the buckles on that come across across the chest on the pack straps? Every single hunt 1 or the other comes off and it's aggravating to put back on. It's getting quiet annoying
774174dd48dd257b8ebd4dd99559e598.jpg

WyoElk

WKR
Call them. I lost mine and Steve sent me a new one on his dime. The new straps attach differently.

ElkNut1

WKR
Are you referring to the horizontal strap just below your neck that is attached to your shoulder straps? If so I've not see that have an issue of the 4 years I've used this pack? Maybe I'm misunderstanding you? Thanks

p.s. Lenny & Steve will definitely take care of you, regardless!

ElkNut/Paul

OP
B
Are you referring to the horizontal strap just below your neck that is attached to your shoulder straps? If so I've not see that have an issue of the 4 years I've used this pack? Maybe I'm misunderstanding you? Thanks

p.s. Lenny & Steve will definitely take care of you, regardless!

ElkNut/Paul

Yes sir 1 or the other comes off about each hunt

ElkNut1

WKR
Interesting! How does it come off? In use or out of use? Hmm, no issues with it at all. Thanks.

ElkNut/Paul

OP
B
I think mine is a 15 maybe? It seems to come off when I'm taking my pack off or putting it on. I Half to dig around on the ground atleast onced per sir to find it. I still am not sure what makes it even come off

OP
B
I absolutely love the pack and all about it but these straps are bugging the lights out of me

Yes, Ive had that problems well. Contacted EXO and they said that they sew them in now instead of using that easy on/off type attachment you and I have. So they say send me your harness and well trade you one for the newer style. So i ship it out and get the new one. Well they forgot to sew that strap on and it was completely missing. So they sent me 2 or 3 of those straps in case i loose one. I have to deal with it coming off pretty regularly and searching the ground where I had just been sitting before moving on.

I have used mine extensively for three years now and never come across this problem?

I’ve broke it on 2 of my 3 models. Now that’s not a hit on EXO, more of a hit on how I shouldn’t be allowed to have nice things since I just tear them up. I bought MR replacements