Kifarucast!

WesternBounty

Lil-Rokslider
Since I’m patiently awaiting the release of the KIFARUCAST I thought I would remind others its suppose to come out today so keep an ear out!

weatherbow21

Lil-Rokslider
Doesn't look like its on itunes yet. I would think this will make a dent in the listeners for the gritty bowmen podcast, Aron has always been my favorite part of that podcast, and the gritty podcasts have gone downhill in my opinion since they turned it into a full time job, no offense to them... I get what they are trying to do and think its cool but its not really my thing anymore, hoping this kifarucast will get back to cool stories and info

HookUp

WKR
three posts in and already people taking shots at GB...really? Looking forward to another great podcast. Anyone know why Natural Born hunter stopped producing episodes? I always like those guys.

fngTony

Super Moderator
Staff member
Three minutes in and I’m done! Can’t trust a man two years older than me with no gray hair

Odell

Lil-Rokslider
Looking forward to hearing more. On a related note, not too long ago some of us on here got a bit of a chewing out for criticizing GB for having become too commercial and perhaps no longer unbiased...

Jordan Budd

Super Moderator
Staff member
The first real episode is up and it is awesome. Talk about Franks altitude sickness debacle and also Arons season pretty uncut. Awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk