KifaruCast Is Live!

Hey Everyone,

KifaruCast is officially up and running as of last Friday. The podcast will be available on Podbean, Stitcher, ITunes, and eventually youtube. We plan on offering 2-3 episodes per week. If you have any questions you want answered on the podcast feel free to email them to [email protected] or [email protected]. We'll have a q/a portion of the podcast weekly. We will have a pretty broad amount of topics where we will discuss everything from backpack hunting, gear, tactics, long distance shooting, Traditional and compound shooting, Tenkara, food prep, etc. We hope everyone enjoys the podcast and please leave us a review (only good ones ;) just kidding)!

KifaruCast

KifaruCast | Listen via Stitcher Radio On Demand

ITunes Search: KifaruCast

sdavis721

FNG
Pretty good podcast so far. I'm a bit surprised of Aron leaving GB but its understandable. I'm guessing from the two going on a handful of hunts this fall, that they are still on good terms with each other.

I think its going to be a great podcast. Swearing is not edited out, which is a plus!! I was really surprised with Aron leaving as well but I'm sure its for the best.

bobinmi

WKR
There are not a lot of people that I trust more on gear than Aron. It will be nice to listen to him espouse knowledge without being beholden to anybody. I will certainly still listen to GB. I gotta have a few podcasts that I can listen to when the little ones are in the car without any fear of them learning a new word.

napeequa55

Lil-Rokslider
This podcast already has five star reviews from folks that haven't listened yet haha.

That's how excited we are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've often wondered why outdoor channel has not given Aron his own show yet? He's becoming increasingly famous in the outdoor industry and it only makes sense that this would happen. Maybe it already has and he's turned them down? That would be one badass show though!

Luked

WKR
I've often wondered why outdoor channel has not given Aron his own show yet? He's becoming increasingly famous in the outdoor industry and it only makes sense that this would happen. Maybe it already has and he's turned them down? That would be one badass show though!

Been listening to the GB since they started have listened to every episode. and will continue to listen to them also.
not that im speaking for Aron but I would guess the reason that he does not have his own show is for the same reason he has his own podcast now, so he isn't tied to any companys for sponsorship like he has said in the new Kifarukast.
I think once he starts running YouTube vids for the Kifarukast it will be even better but this gives him his own "voice" in his own ways where he does his best work.

wapitibob

WKR
Outdoor channel doesn't give anybody a show, they pay Outdoor to air their show. And, after you get advertisers lined up, they try to get the adverstiser to drop you and come on board as a network sponsor.

woods89

WKR
Really enthused with this! First few episodes were great!

Don't change anything! The unsponsored straight opinions are unique in the industry.

AdamW

WKR
Good stuff Frank, I enjoyed the first one. I definitely want to hear Patrick on the podcast! He seems like a guy that would make me feel like an idiot with basically everything he talks about. :D

Also, glad you're not dead Frank. :D

jjd

FNG
So what’s the difference between garbanzo beans and chickpeas!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk