What's your Dream Hunt?

Murph1

Lil-Rokslider
Dall sheep in the brooks range has always been my dream. I had a fund going to build a garage then got to thinking, if I was on my death bed, would I rather be able to say I built a garage or went on a sheep hunt? So I just booked the hunt for 2019!

Operation Make More Memories was a success this past weekend when I was able to arrow this Beceite Ibex in Spain. Not something I had on my radar to do this early in life but certainly an experience I am very thankful to have had.

attachment.php

Dall sheep in the brooks range has always been my dream. I had a fund going to build a garage then got to thinking, if I was on my death bed, would I rather be able to say I built a garage or went on a sheep hunt? So I just booked the hunt for 2019!

That is awesome!! You'll never forget the memories made on a sheep hunt, congrats on taking the first step!

KBC

WKR
Since I got into this later in life and don't have the experience many of you people do, my dream hunt would be any success in the "bigger than a grouse" category hahaha.
There is still a little time left in what is my third year hunting.

THBZN

Lil-Rokslider
I think it would be quite the dream hunt / adventure to float hunt AK for moose, grizzly, caribou and goat. Days of letting the landscape glide by, scanning for game.

Also high on the list would be Stone Sheep in BC, retracing the steps of Jack O'Connor and spending your days high above timberline. And to have about 20 days for either hunt....

A hunt where my layering system is a tshirt and shorts.
So desert bighorn would be just fine.

Operation Make More Memories, Round II, was a success over Thanksgiving weekend. Found a great opportunity to hunt the Alps of Slovenia along the Austrian border for a ridiculously cheap price. Decided what the hell and went for it. Was able to hunt Alpine Chamois, Red Deer and Roe Deer, taking one of each species and all for around a grand. Unreal experience and again, something I'd have never dreamed I'd be able to do but very thankful I was able.

attachment.php

The Red Deer pics are terrible as we shot him just before dark high on a mountain peak, in the pouring rain. Then we dragged him out whole, just myself and another guy.

attachment.php

elkyinzer

WKR
Alaska moose, float style.

Drawing a premium elk tag where I don't have to eat astronaut food and hunt in mountain goat terrain.

diyguy

FNG
Roosevelt Elk on one of the Islands of Alaska, SIKA Deer in Maryland, Moose anywhere, Caribou....The list goes on luckily I have a lot of hunting time left! First dream starts next year when I hunt NM for Barbary Sheep.

Fishn4eyes

Lil-Rokslider
The two that keep me up at night currently are Desert Sheep and Mountain Caribou.

Also have been thinking about an archery hunt for muskox on Greenland and about a dozen others! :)