What's your Dream Hunt?

Sapper

Lil-Rokslider
I dont want to avoid giving a specific answer, but for me any hunt that I hear nothing but nature, feel tiny compared to the landscape I'm in, and have good reason to believe that I may be the only person to have ever stepped whereever I may be standing. Sheep, elk, goat, tahr, either will suffice.

Agreed!

CLICKBANGBANG

Lil-Rokslider
Elk somewhere.
Stag and fallow in NZ.
Buff bull and cow in Zim.
Kudu and plains in Namibia.
Hawaiian black ram in HI.
Mt. carabou in NWT.
Moose in AK.
Whitetail wherever they are killing monster whitetail.
Griz on Kodiak.
Coues in old MX.
Javalina in TX.

Some hunts are more afordable than others. A few were dream hunts, that I’ve completed. I’m slowly checking them off. I do one or two a year.

blasterak

FNG
Some hunts on my to do list for here in AK include: Kodiak Brown bear, SE AK black bear, Bison, Muskox, and blacktail.
Out of state and internationally: Mt. lion, Elk, Muley, pronghorn, Hawaii hunt(axis and others) and African safari.
Got some of those hunts in the plans for coming year(s) and just a matter of drawing others.

Virginian

Lil-Rokslider
The list is too long to even commit to paper, but the top would definitely be Namibia backpack hunt in the mountains for kudu, zebra, and oryx, Alaska for moose caribou, brown bear, and dall sheep, and one of the 'stans for mid-asian ibex.

I've been thinking seriously about knocking the Namibia hunt off the list this coming year