What's in your pack from the Classifieds???

strand

Lil-Rokslider
I was just reading a post about a member on here that had a bad experience in the classifieds, and got to thinking of all the good transactions I've had on this site. I consider myself lucky, and I think we owe it to Robby, Ryan, and all the moderators on here for running a tight ship. Here's the list of stuff I've carried in the woods so far this season, picked up on the classifieds or as custom pieces made by members on Rokslide over the last couple years. I've donated a few bucks to help keep the classifieds running, and after putting this list together I think I need to go back and kick in a little more to help pull my weight. Anybody else care to share their list of second-hand or custom gear made by Rokslide members that you carried in the woods this season either hunting or scouting? And remember, this is just what you've carried this season, not an all-time purchase list. I notice some gear addicts catch and release here weekly ;)

Seek Outside LBO w/ 3 piece vestibule and stove jack
Tarptent ProTrail
Marmot Helium 15 degree sleeping bag
Mystery Ranch Metcalf and Pintler bags on the GuideLight Frame
MR Load Sling
MR belt pouches
Multiple Kifaru pouches and pockets
Rugged Stitching water bottle pouch (best thing I’ve found to carry my Nalgene)
Kifaru Lost Park Parka
Prana Zion pants
Kuiu Merino 210 bottoms
First Lite Obsidian pants – Fusion
Kuiu Attack pants – phantom gray
Jetboil SOL
SteriPen
Outdoorsmans Pistol Grip tripod head
Maven B2 9x45 binos
Kaibab HD 15x56 binos
AGC Cub MAX bino harness
Benchmade Grizzly Creek folding knife
Heather’s Choice breakfasts and dinners
Mountain House meals
Bowtech Carbon Icon
Kifaru Woobie

JDeanP

Lil-Rokslider
Shoot, my pack itself was snagged from the classifieds.

oldgoat

WKR
Some Kifaru pockets, two slick bags, Kifaru hunting frame, Primus mini lantern, Tigoat Tipi. That's what t remember. Sold a belt off the hunter frame on here.

rbljack

WKR
yeah..its a long list for me too.....have been involved with good members on here, no issues thus far. Clothing, stove, supertarp, bags, the list goes on and on.

OP
S

strand

Lil-Rokslider
Ah - so it's you who keeps beating me to the good deals! :D

Ha, it could be! I got out of snowmobiling when my daughter was born a few years ago and dumped most of that money into this addiction. I got about halfway through this list and thought to myself....the first step to recovery is admitting you have a problem.

pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
A couple knives, zeiss conquest hd 8x42, attack pants, kenai jacket, stormtight pants, LBO and/or cimmaron, WM versalite, 4l dromlite probably more stuff if I really looked around. The "gear deals" forum is to blame for damn near as much too. :p

twall13

WKR
Purchases from this year that I can remember off the top of my head... A Kryptek Vest, Kryptek Norlander Gloves, I had Pods8 make me a nalgene holder and a blaze orange pull out (both are awesome by the way), a Novagrade Digiscoping set up, and a bunch of stuff from the "Gear Deals" section. Rokslide leads me to spend a bunch of money, but I love the quality gear. All smooth transactions. The only issue I had was with a shipping company who said something was delivered when it wasn't. It took them an extra 4 days to deliver it but that wasn't the sellers fault.

Just about everything that went up the mountain with me this year came from the classifieds off this site. Actually for me, it’s easier to list the things that I didn’t get off of this site. My spotter came from EBay, shelter came from HMG, CF pole from Ruta Locura, pack frame from SG, cot from EBay, quilt from EE, rain gear from Kuiu, boots and socks from REI, and some miscellaneous CF dry bags from the BPL classified website.

Oh, and I reloaded my ammo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cswedeen

FNG
I've never had an issue! Picked up multiple hunting apparel items, and accessories as well! Great interactions!

fngTony

Super Moderator
Staff member
Kenai jacket, SG pack accessories, kenai pants with a zipper fly added by Pods8 works great btw. All great deals.

24" tactical frame, spike camp g2, grabit, belt pouches, garmin gpsmap 62, cabelas passage jacket, klymit static v