What's in your pack from the Classifieds???

herd90

Lil-Rokslider
My list is long. Both as buyer and seller. Never once a bad transaction. Thanks to admin!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

amp713

WKR
All of my gear is picked up here, camo fire, western hunting conservation expo or on some stellar online deals.. I'm a bargain chaser...

A kifaru pack, a range finder, a pod, two kifaru pockets, A nikon scope, a vortex scope, a cabelas windshear fleece pullover, and some Cableas microtex pants. God Bless

Sold more here than bought I think, just like passing good deals onto our brothers.

Purchased - AMR bag,Duplex Frame, FL Kanabs, Swaro spotter,

Sold- packs, b/heads, sights, miscl gear, etc

Just been a very good experience for me and hopefully my buyers as well.

jmez

WKR
Quite a few things from this site and others, along with a lot of things I've sold to others. Best way to not have a bad transaction is to avoid the friends and family option with paypal. You don't mind the fee pay it on the buyers in. You feel the seller should pay just skip any adds that ask for you to pay the fees. Simple.

I have two Kifaru frames, one to carry my pack out west, one to carry my Summit climber in the east. Marmot Helium 15 bag, Big Agnes Q-core pad, Vortex binos, full Kryptec camo set for my brother. Lots of First Lite layers. And this is just what I can think of off hand.

Thanks to Rokslide and all the easy, fast transactions.

Just my 2 cents and worth the price charged.

Ntgm37

Lil-Rokslider
EE 20* quilt
Kifaru Doobie 20*
Kifaru Nomad 1 Highlander
Kifaru Bikini Frame
Kifaru Camp Bag Highlander
Kifaru Lid and Grab it Highlander
Suunto Core watch

I think that's all so far...

cnelk

WKR
Very seldom have I purchased from online classifieds.

But just a couple weeks ago I put a WTB advertisement on here looking for a Kuiu Icon Pro 1850 & frame / suspension - solid color

After a couple PMs, two different guys had what I needed - one had the frame, another had the bag, two different purchases.
Easy Peasy.
Pieced them together and now Im all set

JDeanP

Lil-Rokslider
I think everything but my gun, bullets, and underwear came off the classifieds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm about to upgrade to some new undies. I can make you a deal on last year's model, if you'd like.

Lawnboi

WKR
Iv bought and sold a lot. Sold my entire setup to help fund school a few years ago, now built it back up.

Without rokslide I would not have eaten through the last year of school.

Loco4dux

WKR
Literally thousands of dollars worth of stuff purchased and sold here... could not even attempt to list.