Latest Sitka Film: Place of Peace

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Another great Sitka Film, just in time for Veteran's day. This one is on Ret. Master Sergeant Bobby and his journey through PTSD and how the bowhunting life played into his healing.

Good job Sitka!

...And of course, thanks to all our Veterans of all era's for their willingness to stand for the USA.

SWOHTR

WKR
Great video, and reasons like this why I like and support that company. I don't much care about the price of the items if their heart and business are in the right place.

Unrelated, but I sent in a pair of rain pants for a warranty repair. Timely turnaround and a free hat - love it.

semperfidelis97

Lil-Rokslider
Sitka provides gear for active duty folks as well. Sitka has a great following in the military community for good reason.

Sent from my E6782 using Tapatalk

WyoElk

WKR
I enjoyed it. Glad that fella has found something to bring him some inner peace. I’m grateful for what he has given along with all of our military and thier families.

Stwrt9

WKR
Watched this the other day. Awesome video for sure!!!! Thanjs to all our vets too!

"Some times its just about being alone"

That sums up my hunting. I usually have no real expectations of harvesting an animal. I just go to be alone and enjoy what that offers.

Great video!

jsut watched it. that was really good. cant even begin to fathom what those guys go through after these tours

Incredible video, I hope some of our veterans who watch it are inspired that they might find a similar peace in something simple as shooting a bow, or being outside and occupying themselves with something that helps them cope with life outside of their military service. Very thankful for our veterans.

Luked

WKR
I watched the Video this morning.
I can not fathom what our troops go through with their deployments. I am very glad that it gave Bobby some peace in his life.
it also puts a lot of things in perspective for me as well. I have had a pretty tough season just with family and conflicts and attitudes. and it shows the healing power the outdoors has.

Wow. Very powerful. Hunting has always brought me peace, I glad bobby found his.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk