Found knife in Utah, looking for owner

Doing some cleaning at the house , going through old hunting gear and found this. I'd meant to do this years ago, and I've taken waaay to long to do it, but better late than never, figure that somebody might be missing this.
I found this knife back in '98 or '99, southwest of Tooele on the east side of the Stansbury Mtns, during the rifle deer season. The knife is a Taylor Cutlery, designed by T. Duty model, and the skinning blade has a set of initials monogrammed into the blade. Tell me what the initials are and I'll send your knife back to you.

Knife is also posted on MonsterMuleys and KSL.

1cXd9ug.jpg

I0wZ7Cl.jpg

Last edited:
Not mine.
Pretty knife though.
Good on you for trying to find the original owner.

robtattoo

WKR
WOW.
As a semi professional knife aficionado, if you find the owner, you may be in for quite the reward!
That's a work of art! The bolster engraving looks hand carved & very well done. Most engravers would be charging $2-300 just for that.
Somebody, somewhere was heartbroken 20 years ago.......

Muttly

WKR
I,'ve left a trail of 3 or 4 Vaughan 22 oz framing hammers across Anchorage, each one in a safe place where I couldn't possibly forget it...but never lost anything like that!.
That is a wild looking rig!..

mcr-85

WKR
I was hoping you found my Tyto I lost this year....thats a little fancier than my Tyto. Good on you for trying to return it and good luck finding the owner.