Chris Brackett

Hat was weird... I was on a Facebook page for a guy that said something about whackstar hunters and you posted this. Lol. Man... these meds

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JWP58

WKR
Ah yes the black eye of the hunting world. Fat morons that say "smoked'em" after evey shot, and always picks their animals out of a hit list.....by "name". I could not care less what that moron does, he's already made a fool of himself and hunters (see his video where throws his bow at a wounded pheasant).

Wow.
I just watched the two videos in the link provided. I have no idea who the guy is, or where he derived his stardom(?)- but that guy is a 100% douche! Good riddance.

Gumbo

WKR
Total douche for sure, always thought that was the case. But that footage was terrible on my screen, I couldn't even tell if it was him, let alone what state he was in. There must be more to this story than this crappy footage...

Jimbo V

WKR
I saw this guy once when arrow affliction came on after a show I normally watch. He’s garbage I hope he gets fried.

OP
wind gypsy
Total douche for sure, always thought that was the case. But that footage was terrible on my screen, I couldn't even tell if it was him, let alone what state he was in. There must be more to this story than this crappy footage...

Pretty well covered in the many pages of this thread. Did Chris brackett poach in Indiana?

He confessed to it in a Facebook post that has been since removed. It was a confession followed by a cop out about how he has since found Jesus and that his failure to adequately serve Jesus was much bigger than anything else.. Clever and pathetic attempt to hide behind Jesus and it even works on some people.

NDGuy

WKR
Ya he's a POS just like Waddell and company. The Outdoors channel is garbage now.

NDGuy

WKR
I like Waddell, never could get into the Brackett stuff though.

Used to like him but lost a huge amount of respect for him after what he did to his wife. Cheated on his wife with his producer/camerman's wife. He's also gone a bit too off the rails politically for my taste. I want to watch a hunting show I don't want to hear about political stances.

Used to like him but lost a huge amount of respect for him after what he did to his wife. Cheated on his wife with his producer/camerman's wife. He's also gone a bit too off the rails politically for my taste. I want to watch a hunting show I don't want to hear about political stances.

Who cheated ? Bracket or Waddell?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

kicker338

WKR
The day the Outdoor Channel folds will be a great day for America's hunting heritage.

Why do you want the Outdoor channel to fold?????? Wont argue that it has it's faults but who or what doesn't. Turned on the Outdoor channel this morning, bracket was suppose to be on, different program thouh, think they might have pulled his show's.

kicker338

WKR
Wow! I would have never guess that. I don’t keep track of shows but that really surprises me on Waddell. That little pink thing has led many men astray...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

There was quite a bit about it on the internet, I didn't know about it until my daughter showed me on the internet media. Do something in this day and age and the whole world will soon know about it.

Tom_

Lil-Rokslider
In typical Archery Talk fashion, he is getting a 25 page roasting. Something like 275,00 views. I never really cared for his BooYah. I never thought much of him. He never carried an image that I felt left bow hunting in less than a a positive light.

Last edited:
Read a little bit about him on AT, he smoked a couple good bucks in Indiana right?