Spring hunts

amp713

WKR
Are there any big game hunts in the spring/early summer besides bear? We've never done anything but a spring black bear hunt. Not wanting to go full blown Alaska, wouldn't be afraid to hop a short distance over a border north or south of the lower 48 though.

robie

WKR
Come to Texas you can shoot anything you can write a check for.

That was a half joke.

On the serious side you can come shoot pigs or spot and stalk axis or aoudad with a bow.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

OP
amp713

amp713

WKR
I keep saying I'll do hog and aoudad and never do, maybe I need to look into it more if it's a spring hunt deal

Zbot

WKR
Texas for sure....make a trip every year for exotics and hogs during the summer to help keep the off season blues away :)

OP
amp713

amp713

WKR
That's what I'm after, im sick of waiting that long and not having enough time in the fall to do all the hunts I want to do..

Bryan_R

FNG
we run hog and nilgai hunts down in south Texas during the springtime. Shoot me a PM if you want some more information, they are a lot of fun.

I'd prolly just keep hunting bears until you get a few of them, they sure are fun and I cannot look forward to bear season any more than I already do... great time with friends and always an exciting hunt!

OP
amp713

amp713

WKR
I'd prolly just keep hunting bears until you get a few of them, they sure are fun and I cannot look forward to bear season any more than I already do... great time with friends and always an exciting hunt!

We are tossing together a plan for next year again, but just looking for what else is out there.... I've still got your messages from when I went a last time. Gotta get it figured out ha