Bow & Boar Ranch in Ca?

Have any of you guys ever heard of it? It's in Livermore Ca. Used to hunt pigs there as a kid and was curious if the place was still around?

Have any of you guys ever heard of it? It's in Livermore Ca. Used to hunt pigs there as a kid and was curious if the place was still around?

I have a buddy that hunted there about 5 years ago with his wife. Got some old exotic goat and something else. I don’t remember the specifics but it was like a flat fee per harvest or so. They had a website that I checked out too. Might still be around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From his hunt there

7efa816386e97f40b21683b915b69689.jpg
3a81fcfa761f52c7b7f7cb794f4f4e76.jpg
d024edbd197e393c5054b30de459455a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

“Broadside Boars”, haven’t hunted there but they are still open. Have a booth every year at the Sportsman’s show in Sac.

OP
D
“Broadside Boars”, haven’t hunted there but they are still open. Have a booth every year at the Sportsman’s show in Sac.

A good friend of mine tried to book a hunt with broadside boars last month for him and his dad and apparently they are selling their operation or someone is buying the land they hunt on or something. Sounds like they aren’t going to be doing hunts anymore.

KMBH

FNG
I have no idea whether Broadside Boars is in any way related to Bow and Boar Ranch. But the location listed on the Broadside Boars website is different than where Bow and Boar Ranch was/is located. I never hunted pigs at the Bow and Boar, but spent some time there hangin out with Stan. As you can see in the pic (1986ish time frame), there were a bunch of pigs. If anyone does know if Stan is still around anywhere, shoot me a PM.

View attachment 61811

OP
D
Broadside Board has no affiliation with the Bow N Boar ranch at all!! As a kid I hunted the Bow N Boar with my bro and Dad. My dad would get a membership every year. We hunted there from 93-2001 when I left for college. He had tons of pigs but the big boars were hard to come by. We shot quite a few big hogs there. We shot quite a few bucks as well. I miss going there. Lots of great memories!!