Off Grid Food Co. Rokslide promo code

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member

Hi Roksliders,
Our staff has been running the Off Grid Food Co. products this fall- they make dried wholesome food that is better for you and in our testing, tastes good. Ran by Spencer Trippe out of Lynden, Washington, he's in the kitchen daily and talking with hunters on how to improve their products. He's also donating a portion of all sales to conservation.

I've tried their chili, Fuel Bars (in Key Lime), Predator Fuel (in Washington Apple and Coffee & Cocao) and have found them to taste good and in the instance of the chili, re-hydrate well. It has a much fresher taste than what we're used to and that is reflected in their shorter expiration dates, which to me is a good thing. You'll still get a season out of their food and your body will likely thank you for it.

attachment.php

Some of our other writers can chime in on the flavors/products they've tried. There are quite a few and I think more are in the works.
attachment.php

Off Grid Food Co. is coming on as a sponsor and to kick off our relationship, Spencer is offering a great promo code giving you 15% off of first order. Use "Rokslide17" to cash in. If you have any question, post them on here and our staff, or Spencer himself, will help get them answered.
Here's their website: Backcountry Foods For Hunters | Off Grid Food Co.

They have a pretty cool IG page, too: Off Grid Food Company (@offgridfoodco) • Instagram photos and videos

Last edited: