Off Grid Food Co. Rokslide promo code

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
attachment.php

Hi Roksliders,
Our staff has been running the Off Grid Food Co. products this fall- they make dried wholesome food that is better for you and in our testing, tastes good. Ran by Spencer Trippe out of Lynden, Washington, he's in the kitchen daily and talking with hunters on how to improve their products. He's also donating a portion of all sales to conservation.

I've tried their chili, Fuel Bars (in Key Lime and Coffee & Cacao), Predator Fuel (in Washington Apple,) and Rise & Grind Cereal. I've found them to taste good and in the instance of the chili and cereal, re-hydrate well. It has a much fresher taste than what we're used to and that is reflected in their shorter expiration dates, which to me is a good thing. You'll still get a season out of their food and your body will likely thank you for it.

attachment.php

Some of our other writers can chime in on the flavors/products they've tried. There are quite a few and I think more are in the works.
attachment.php

You can follow Off Grid on Instagram at Off Grid Food Company (@offgridfoodco) • Instagram photos and videos

Off Grid Food Co. is coming on as a sponsor and to kick off our relationship, Spencer is offering a great promo code giving you 15% off of first order. Use "Rokslide17" to cash in. If you have any question, post them on here and our staff, or Spencer himself, will help get them answered. Here is the Off Grid Co website: Backcountry Foods For Hunters | Off Grid Food Co.

For some more info on Off Grid Food Co. listen to the podcast Ryan and Tanya did with Spencer here: Avery Adventures Podcast #26 with Spencer Trippe of Off Grid Food Company.

Last edited:

Brock A

Super Moderator
Staff member
I met Spencer at the Northwest Mountain Challenge here in Washington in July. I sampled some of his product then went home and promptly bought several of his breakfasts for my hunts for the year. Great dude & a great product!

twall13

WKR
Glad to see them come in as a sponsor. I went with their stuff for my breakfasts this year and I'll be eating it going forward. Great taste and nutrients/calories per oz. The hot breakfasts are awesome. I also tried a pack of the bars and liked them better than most of the larabars I typically use.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Akicita

WKR
Looks like there out of the main course meals. I will be looking forward to trying some of those this winter when they re-stock.

Last edited:

dotman

WKR
Where's the chili? How long is the discount good for? Really want to try some but was hoping for more options.

twall13

WKR
They are planning on making dinner options at some point but haven't released those yet.

jmden

WKR
Ordered a sampler for next weeks elk hunt. Considering they are about 20 minutes from me, figured it'd be good to check out!

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Where's the chili? How long is the discount good for? Really want to try some but was hoping for more options.
The chili they sent me was in an unmarked package, so maybe it's not in the regular offerings yet- Spencer?

Offer is good until? Spencer?

Jordan Budd

Super Moderator
Staff member
I’ve tried all of the breakfasts, bars and a few of the testing dinners (that we aren’t supposed to talk about ROBBY ). The Washington Apple and Rise and Grind cereal are my favorite breakfasts, and the Key Lime and Lemon Raspberry fuel bars are BOMB.COM.

I see Spencer just came out with jerky as well that I’m sure is awesome. I need to get my hands on some of the coffee infused almond butter!

Very happy with all of the Off Grid products.. the breakfasts really seem to make an energy difference to me rather than my own oatmeal and protein powder mix. The dinners are going to be awesome as well!

2b9565921ef6b3b36d086eec7e51db19.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OR Archer

WKR
Tried them this year and was really happy with the taste and weight savings. Every breakfast and bar tasted fantastic! Definitely going back into my pack.

2ski

WKR
You might put a link to the website in the first post.

Something I'm going to check out for sure.

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
I’ve tried all of the breakfasts, bars and a few of the testing dinners (that we aren’t supposed to talk about ROBBY ).

Whoops, musta missed that email.

twall13

WKR
Another thread reminded me of something else I like about their breakfasts. The packaging is similar to a Mtn. House so you can add hot water and eat right out of the bag if you want and forgo the cleanup of a bowl/cup for your oatmeal. It's a simple thing but it can be nice when you are in a hurry in the morning.

Tony Trietch

Part Time Bow Hiker
Staff member
I was fortunate to get to try Off Grid Food Co.’s products this fall and they met all of my back country food requirements.
They are very tasty and provided the calories and energy I need for my back pack hunts. Spencer’s top secret (not any more) chili is gonna be huge hit when released!
2baeab21c02571db0030d157df45bf72.jpg

73dbb81af8082911fd70576e2b2183e5.jpg

The Fuel bars are ridiculous, I could eat just them all day.
Looking forward to future releases of new products.