Firstlite exchanges

R Davis

FNG
Does anyone know if firstlite is allowing exchanges on their closeout asat clothes? I see there are no returns allowed and im not sure about sizing on the woodbury. Im either a small or medium, 5-8 160ish.

Dromsky

Lil-Rokslider
Can’t speak for first lite regarding exchanges, but I’m 5’8 180 and medium is my size in all their products.

Can’t speak for first lite regarding exchanges, but I’m 5’8 180 and medium is my size in all their products.

Just bought their chama and Allegheny pants. Chama was a tad big and the pants feel like they may be baggy after several wears between washes. I️ hope not

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dromsky

Lil-Rokslider
I'm not a fan of the pant fit, gave up on that after purchasing Kanab 1, too baggy, maybe the new products have changed? Havent had the urge to try again my pants are Eddie Bauer guide pro early season, Sitka 90% for later seasons. I like the fit of all the Firstlite tops I have purchased. My concern for the OP with a small would be the length of the sleeves.

Dameon

WKR
I'm 5'10" and 160lbs, size 38 in chest and 30 in waist and FL mediums are usually big on me. I'm usually a small, but I went with the medium in the Sanctuary line. If the Woodbury fits the same, you'll be golden.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk