Administrator
Staff member
A new deal every day! Buy as gifts or keep for yourself
*while supplies last
903aff03180f2e43ee5009c7514db603.jpg

Steve O

WKR
Classified Approved
Tanya, maybe I am doing something wrong but I’m not finding the deals. I even went to your Instagram post and to the 12 deals link in the profil and it brings me to the “all products” page.

Can you help me help you? :D

OP
Tanya Avery

Tanya Avery

Administrator
Staff member
1 will be posted each day for the first 12 days of December. The newsletter and social media post was just a notification to keep an eye out! Here’s the first deal:
2c8262d25af117d48558514c1df513e5.jpg

Bigfoot Tee – Rokslide Online Store

Last edited:

Grumman

WKR
Thanks for posting it on here also Tanya. Rokslide is the extent of my social media use so I appreciate it. That is a neat shirt!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dobermann

WKR
Thanks for posting it on here also Tanya. Rokslide is the extent of my social media use so I appreciate it.

Me too ... and a LOT of ex-military, cops, and self-defence folks don't do Facebook, etc ... so it's really important for Rokslide (and Kifaru, First Lite, and the rest) to not only make stuff known via those platforms - or they're excluding an important part of their market.

Dobermann

WKR
Oh ... and Tanya: will there be a way to just put things in a shopping cart, but not check out until day 12, to be able to combine shipping?

Seems like it would cost us a lot of extra shipping - and you a lot of extra work! - if we're just placing multiple orders through this time ...

Xxtavixx

Lil-Rokslider
Oh ... and Tanya: will there be a way to just put things in a shopping cart, but not check out until day 12, to be able to combine shipping?

Seems like it would cost us a lot of extra shipping - and you a lot of extra work! - if we're just placing multiple orders through this time ...

I was wondering about this, too. I almost ordered the bkgfoot but stopped and went "well...but I really want a different shkrt and I dont want to pay shipping twice if that one goes on sale"

OP
Tanya Avery

Tanya Avery

Administrator
Staff member

Sorry, but the daily deals are only on sale the one day. You can always add to your cart but the daily deal is only on sale that specific day and while supplies last

OP
Tanya Avery

Tanya Avery

Administrator
Staff member
Don’t struggle with this decision! Daily deal #3, the struggle stick shirt is gonna go fast!!! #fb #twitter #pin @rokslide
ea0f792ef0852b6bd96ce04c2f3314d6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro