Reliable Testers Needed for Off Grid Food Co.

SLDMTN

Super Moderator
Staff member
Another great opportunity from Rokslide. I love all the food options out there now beyond Mountain House. If they can get the taste right with reasonable hydration times, I’ll happily buy their product.

svivian

WKR
I'm going on a week long late season archery hunt in Arizona towards the end of January with two good buddies. We eat a lot of mtn house so it would be cool to try some new stuff and compare it. Thanks

I have two pronghorn doe tags for December and also want to get a few waterfowl hunts in. Probably day hunts, but will still hike in 4-6 miles for the pronghorn. Bar and snacks would be great for that.

I'm also looking at a late winter/early spring hog hunt in East Texas.

I'm a bit of a foodie and will give honest reviews.

boom

WKR
isnt this food? cant a tester try it in his kitchen?

i still have my AZ hunt in Jan..but i'm not feeling reliable. things could go badly(with work)..this summer i could eat some near Machu Picchu on my hike. :)

weatherbow21

Lil-Rokslider
I don't have much interest in testing but I do have some good feedback on a number of things I tried this year from Off Grid. Mostly good, looking forward to trying some of their meals this year.

I would always be willing to test gear and I never shy away from being honest. I have 1 2017 hunt left in AZ and am starting another hunt in AZ in Jan of 2018. Let me know if any help is needed.

tuffcity

WKR
I'm trapping all winter (sledding in for mainly day trips but an occasional overnighter) and will be doing some ice fishing and a couple of bison trips (our bison season is Nov through March). Need a Yukon tester? :)

RC

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Hi all, thanks for all the entries but we chose last night and posted up our testers in post #15. I’ll edit it into the lead post so it’s clear

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NDGuy

WKR
Sure, but this is Rokslide, not Martha Stewart.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am all tagged out but I am sure these would be good freezing my a$$ off ice fishing..is that far enough from Martha Stewart for the next taste testing?

Really like the idea of using average guys from around the forums to test products. Offers a broader range of opinions to guys of closer experience levels. Hope they all pan out and hopefully see more opportunities like this in the future. I also believe companies should offer a percentage off of products if consumers produce a well written review. Could open doors for companies to save sponsorship money on big names. Just my two cents.

boom

WKR
For breakfast items, you already read my review.......they all react the same.;)

I can eat breakfast for dinner, but oatmeal will never be on that list unless it's in the form a giant cowboy cookie.:cool:

my hunt partner pours dry instant oatmeal into his mouth for breakfast. washes it down with coffee and water. he is a bad ass hunter tho..

bleech.