Reliable Testers Needed for Off Grid Food Co.

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
I am really impressed with Spencer’s stuff. I dug into the “Rise and Grind” yesterday for breakfast. It is substantial!

It’s a mix of nuts/fruits/seeds along with powdered milk and protein powder. It had a bit of a chocolate milk vibe going. Definitely will fuel you and fill you up. The dude is making healthy stuff that tastes great. Every package has impressed me and I can see taking everything I have tried so far back into the field again with me. I’m looking forward to the Predator Fuels.

I thought the same on the Predator Fuel. I put 2tbs peanut butter in so it would last me longer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can someone post a photo of the BACKSIDE of the package? I'd like to read the ingredients statement and nutritional facts statement on the actual packaging. This photo in not on the mfr's website.

mtnwrunner

Super Moderator
Staff member
image.jpg
Can someone post a photo of the BACKSIDE of the package? I'd like to read the ingredients statement and nutritional facts statement on the actual packaging. This photo in not on the mfr's website.

Bruce, here is what is on the backside of the rise and grind cereal. I am in the process of "eating" and will be doing my review shortly----in a nutshell....awesome stuff!

Randy

Steve O

WKR
Classified Approved
OK, I’m going to give 100% thumbs up for everything Spencer has (did not try the trail mix...) as the oatmeals (Predator Fuel) are awesome. Back in the day I used to put my trail mix in with my oatmeal packets. That what the Off the Grid oatmeal reminds me of...but all healthy stuff. Very hearty, filling, and flavorful. And all healthy ingredients. Definitely will be adding these to the backcountry mix.