Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!

FlyGuy

WKR
Came home last night to an email from Brady Miller from goHUNT telling me that I just won a pair of Vortex 10x42 rangefinding binos!

$1200 retail. Certainly made my day! This was day 1 of their 12 days of giveaways they are doing (for members) in December. I upgraded to 8x32 EL' s, but I'm excited to see how I like the combo feature of the all in one. Going on a Nilgai hunt in January and an Aoudad hunt in February so I'll have a chance to kick the tires on them fairly well.

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

Came home last night to an email from Brady Miller from goHUNT telling me that I just won a pair of Vortex 10x42 rangefinding binos!

$1200 retail. Certainly made my day! This was day 1 of their 12 days of giveaways they are doing (for members) in December. I upgraded to 8x32 EL' s, but I'm excited to see how I like the combo feature of the all in one. Going on a Nilgai hunt in January and an Aoudad hunt in February so I'll have a chance to kick the tires on them fairly well.

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk
Congratulations! Where are those hunts? Hell, WHAT are they? Good luck!

Skickat från min G8142 via Tapatalk

gelton

WKR
Congratulations! Where are those hunts? Hell, WHAT are they? Good luck!

Skickat från min G8142 via Tapatalk

Nilgai is a draw hunt on Texas public land (usually) down on the coast, huge Antelope with an overpopulation problem...Audad is a sheep hunt that are on both public and private land.

boom

WKR
DAMN..i dont know where to start my congratulations!!

i guess we start with the awesome WIN..yay.

my first big game kill was an auodad. it's what got me hooked. total rookie luck. i didnt even own camo yet. i literally climbed a huge mountain following my old 8th grade principle. ( i was a freshman in college at the time of the hunt)..the old guy had slick cowboy boots on!! we were stalking after one single goat. at the top, he says.."sometimes that one goat is the lookout..." he never finished the sentence. about a 100 animal flushed like quail. i picked the darkestbiggest body and shot it in the ass. it bowled over dead. i was trembling for hours. hahahah..

easiest hunt of my life. never happened again..with any animal.