Whale Pass Lodge Kodiak Island

I'm assuming whale pass lodge is located is located in whale pass. If so it Wouldn't be where I'd pick to deer hunt kodiak.

It may not be the best area on Kodiak right now based on last years winter having an affect on the northern portion of the Island. I also do not know that you'd be able to hunt goats near there without drawing a permit, and the 15th is the last day for an application.

I have no idea about this outfitter, which is strange because often times you hear things about most of them. Personally, I'd hire Jeremy Ruesink and rest assured it will be a great hunt.

OP
rodney482

rodney482

WKR
Thanks Nick

It may not be the best area on Kodiak right now based on last years winter having an affect on the northern portion of the Island. I also do not know that you'd be able to hunt goats near there without drawing a permit, and the 15th is the last day for an application.

I have no idea about this outfitter, which is strange because often times you hear things about most of them. Personally, I'd hire Jeremy Ruesink and rest assured it will be a great hunt.

sneaky

"DADDY"
Are you talking about the one they were at on Gritty Bowmen podcast? I think it was that one, might have been Randy Newbergs. I know one of the podcasts were in that area.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk