New for 2018?

Lawnboi

WKR
I don't need much but I'm hoping for a heavyweight zippered base layer bottom from Sitka.

I wouldn't be upset if Sitka rolled out a new frame either. Need to buy another one so my wife has one hopefully maybe if she draws a tag.

sr80

WKR
I don't need much but I'm hoping for a heavyweight zippered base layer bottom from Sitka.

I wouldn't be upset if Sitka rolled out a new frame either. Need to buy another one so my wife has one hopefully maybe if she draws a tag.

pack frame? I saw on instagram someone testing a new sitka pack. With a huge set of horns on it, looks like they might be getting serious about packs from the looks of the one i saw

btg108

FNG
From Facebook it looks like Kifaru is doing a limited run of the Tailgunner like they did with the Scout

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ItemB

Lil-Rokslider
I am hoping and have been hoping for a while now for a small rangefind bino like something like the CL series from Swaro in a rangefinding bino. Think this would be nice for bowhunting in the timber and would pair perfectly with my new 12x50 binos.

SWOHTR

WKR
I’d like a hard shell parka that you can zipper an insulation layer in. Wear either just the waterproof shell, just the insulation, or both. If you wear both, they’d be zippered together and one jacket.

sneaky

"DADDY"
I’d like a hard shell parka that you can zipper an insulation layer in. Wear either just the waterproof shell, just the insulation, or both. If you wear both, they’d be zippered together and one jacket.

I don't know why the hunting brands haven't done this already. All the backpacking brands have been doing this for decades.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

SWOHTR

WKR
I don't know why the hunting brands haven't done this already. All the backpacking brands have been doing this for decades.

Even the Navy has done it!

They can make more money by selling you the shell, insulation layer, etc separately. I mean, we are all buying the stuff that way arent we?

sneaky

"DADDY"
They can make more money by selling you the shell, insulation layer, etc separately. I mean, we are all buying the stuff that way arent we?
That's how everyone else does it. I've got North Face gore tex shells from the early 90s that have that capability. You can zip down jackets in, fleece jackets, whatever you decide to run. I bought all the pieces separately. Would just be nice to have that option.

twall13

WKR
Just curious, what advantage does a zip in system provide? To me it just adds the extra weight of zippers. All my base and mid layers have thumb holes so adding and subtracting layers and getting them comfortably in place isn't a problem for me. I'd rather not deal with extra zippers when I'm constantly adding and subtracting layers through the day. That's the beauty of a layering system, it easy adapts to varying conditions on the go. What am I missing?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

MT_Wyatt

WKR
Just curious, what advantage does a zip in system provide? To me it just adds the extra weight of zippers. All my base and mid layers have thumb holes so adding and subtracting layers and getting them comfortably in place isn't a problem for me. I'd rather not deal with extra zippers when I'm constantly adding and subtracting layers through the day. That's the beauty of a layering system, it easy adapts to varying conditions on the go. What am I missing?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I don’t think you’re missing anything, I totally agree, zipping in a mid-layer is nice but adds weight.