New for 2018?

Stwrt9

WKR
It's almost that time of year where companies start rolling out new product lines for 2018. Anyone got any input/speculation on some new offerings that we will see for the upcoming season? I've seen a couple interesting pics throughout the year but that doesn't mean we will see them in production:
Sitka Gear bow Carryer/Sling
Sitka Apex Hoody - very interested to see this, possibly merino wool based?
Mystery Ranch Pinter in SubAlpine
Myster Ranch Mule in Subalpine
First Lite Button up Henly
First Lite Soft Shell Jacket w/ hood
First Lite Down Puffy

I would love to see a Sitka Timberline Jacket in Subalpine and some more solids from Sitka.

fngTony

Super Moderator
Staff member
From a recent kifaru cast it sounds like they are making puffy pants.

krohboy

WKR
You buy the subalpine mystery ranch packs right now at Scheels.

I've heard Sitka is making Stratus bibs again and am pretty happy about that. Haven't seen as many spoilers as past years so I'm excited to see what comes out of the shows.

Mtnboy

WKR
Anybody heard about any new Garmin/InReach devices?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

HookUp

WKR
Looking forward to the new broad heads that will come out at the ATA next month. Haven't heard anything specific but am always looking for the perfect head.

OP
Stwrt9

Stwrt9

WKR
from what i've heard Sitka is coming out with waders this year which will be a big hit in the waterfowler community.

willidru

WKR
Sitka is supposed to come out with duck hunting waders, but I've heard they are going to run around $750.

fngTony

Super Moderator
Staff member
Fingers crossed, I think those would be sweet if the price is sub-parka level.

My guess is about $20 less, since that’s what other brands charge vs the jacket.

fngTony

Super Moderator
Staff member
Stone glacier Facebook post said new products next week including their lightest frame yet.

303TrophyHusband

Lil-Rokslider
Interested to see the new glass lineup from Leupold, supposedly a yuge upgrade in quality on the binos and spotters, maybe a rangefinding bino in there?

sneaky

"DADDY"
You buy the subalpine mystery ranch packs right now at Scheels.

I've heard Sitka is making Stratus bibs again and am pretty happy about that. Haven't seen as many spoilers as past years so I'm excited to see what comes out of the shows.
Stratus bibs would be awesome. Sitka is coming out with waders for 2018, and some changes to their ESW line.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

sneaky

"DADDY"
Sitka is supposed to come out with duck hunting waders, but I've heard they are going to run around $750.
Well, yes to the waders part, but the price is going to be higher than 750 from what I was told. 850 and 950, 950 is for the zippered ones.

Dameon

WKR
I'm interested in new glass. I saw Randy Newberg testing a set of Leopold laser range finding binos on one of his day to day hunts on YouTube. I tried to hold off upgrading my binos and rangefinder until they came out, but I missed the one and only buck I saw this year when my old Leupold RX2 crapped out at last light and wouldn't range. I am now the proud owner of a nice Leupold TBR 1200 that my wife got me for Christmas. If anything though, I am looking forward to upgrading my old Zen Ray ED 8x42s to a higher end 10x42 or 12x50 setup for my next trip out west. I felt under glassed when I tried glassing basins in Utah's South slope unit last year. For whitetail hunting here in MO, they are great, but I need something much better for glassing out west.

Mtnboy

WKR
I think stone glacier is coming out with a tent.
Me too.

137a8406aeeb41664a8726b3a1017106.jpg

sneaky

"DADDY"
Me too.

137a8406aeeb41664a8726b3a1017106.jpg
Sounds like it'll be a single wall design. Light, and 4 season, don't necessarily go together though. I love the rest of SG's gear though.

sneaky

"DADDY"
Sounds like it'll be a single wall design. Light, and 4 season, don't necessarily go together though. I love the rest of SG's gear though.

Should have said, seems like at that weight, it'll be a single wall. Heck, it could be floorless for all I know.