What goodies did Santa bring you all

Luked

WKR
I managed out with a first lite uncomprege vest. First lite merino beanie and first lite shooter gloves some fishing stuff and a ton of trash from the kids toys

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Tapatalk

HookUp

WKR
A nice selection from adamandeve.com, going to stay warm all winter and keep the cabin fever off.

Agross

WKR
First lite tag cuff beanie
Couple pairs of gore socks
Box of 30-06 ammo
Leupold rings for my new scope
Few other odds and ends for camping
I was pretty happy.

Grambo

Lil-Rokslider
Novagrade digi scope Universal
Go Pro Hero 6
Subscription to The Western Hunter
FL gift cards

PennDude

FNG
The Complete Guide to Hunting, Butchering, and Cooking Wild Game: Volumes 1 and 2.
Meat Eater: Adventures from the Life of an American Hunter
Wind Indicator
Allen Game Bags

Apparently my wife has been paying attention to the podcasts I've been listening to!

ljalberta

WKR
I got completely spoiled/blown away this year. Wife completely surprised me with a Browning BPS. I also got a Woobie and a Benchmade Hidden Canyon.

AdamW

WKR
EE Revelation Apex 20 degree quilt
Keith Ti cook set
The Primos version of a Lead Sled
Pair of Darn Toughs

Between breakfast and lunch on Christmas day I bought myself a pellet grill/smoker.

The highlight of my consumer holiday was watching my father in law open the Nikon scope we gave him. This past season I looked through his 15-20 year old Bushnell and could literally not see through it. He miraculously had just shot 2 deer with it at around 60 yards. When he opened the box his eyes lit up like I imagine mine did as a kid; it was great. :)