Testimonials needed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tanya Avery

Administrator
Staff member
Hey guys, I’m putting together some marketing stuff for 2018, and need a few testimonials ie how you found Rokslide, your favorite part of Rokslide or how it’s helped you. I need about 6, and they only have to be a couple of sentences. The ones I choose will get a Rokslide T-shirt. Thanks!

Please also add a hunting photo.

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

RCL

WKR
The site is user friendly and members are respectful.
Gear reviews are excellent and very in depth.

R Davis

FNG
Of all the hunting forums, Rokslide has the most in depth discussions of all things western hunting. It is a one stop shop for any info regarding gear or specific species. It is a forum full of passionate outdoorsman and women with the willingness to help anyone.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 139
Last edited:
I found Rokslide through a friend. People have been helpful and nice on here and the members are more than willing to help one another out. Good product reviews on this site too. Great group of folks.

NHRedleg

Lil-Rokslider
I found Rokslide while doing research for my first hunt out in the west, I am a life long New Englander, which was also my first backcountry and elk hunt as well. Rokslide was extremely valuable in this process and my most important source of information. The articles and gear reviews were very informative and the forum incredible. It is hard to find such a knowledgeable, helpful, courteous, friendly, and free sharing group of individuals than you can find on Rokslide. I've been out west twice now and still continue to visit Rokslide probably more than I should (don't tell the boss).

2017COElkRub.jpg

Last edited:

Tom_

Lil-Rokslider
After seeing the Rokslide Forum mentioned on many other sites. I figured if everyone is reading Rokslide I should take a look. What I found was solid information from people that "had been there and done that". If I'm on the fence about a product, trip destination or looking for outdoor gear information. All I have to do is post up. The classified section is my favorite. I'm always looking for a good deal and they are there.

IMG_0614.jpg

Last edited:

cnelk

WKR
The DIY Gear Modifications has been pure gold, especially if you're a 'MacGyver'

SnapT

Lil-Rokslider
As a new hunter who dreams of doing a Western hunt , I’ve found Rockslide to be an invaluable resource . From the in depth gear reviews , the talk of tactics and methods to the “live” hunt posts and just the people in general , it’s been simply awesome .
The members are amazingly helpful even to someone like myself who is admittedly green as grass .

WhiteOak

Lil-Rokslider
In 2015 I was getting ready looking to make a camo purchase to end my camo purchases. I was looking for very technical performance fabrics with the most effective patterns. After I narrowed it down to a few companies I was looking for real world reviews and opinions on the companies, quality of their pieces, and reviews on specific pieces. In my search Rokslide was always in the queue with the most in depth threads by actual users not just by sponsored athletes. That how I was introduced to Rokslide... I then found all of the forums and realized the knowledge, experience, reviews covereved most everything to do with hunting and the outdoors. There are some damn good writers on this site as well, very informative and entertaining.

I found Rokslide doing research for a hunt a few years back. I joined after being a lurker for a couple years so I could buy stuff in the classified section.
Rokslide showed up a lot in the research across many platforms because the owners have a great handle on SEO. The site is relevant to anyone doing western hunt research. I enjoy the semi-social benefits from rokslide i.e. being able to interact with people that share similar interests, hunting styles and values. This is a lot harder to accomplish in certain parts of the country and/or normal social circles.

It has helped me in research from gear reviews to planning hunts or logistics and of course saving money on used gear in the classified section.

Rokslide- Just another Forum ?
Definitely not !! More like a community of passionate back country hunters offering decades of priceless information.
1e766224eb9464b251ac94633d61e605.jpg

Last edited:

oldgrowth

Lil-Rokslider
Found Rokslide by chance surfing the net a couple years back and it's still my favorite! Besides being the wealth of information and great hunting stories, I have found no more respectful, friendly, and just plain fun group of people anywhere else on the net. It really is like family here, and the reason I enjoy this place so much.

IMG_0205.jpg

Last edited:

dotman

WKR
What else is there to say, “The LEGEND lives here!”

Since a pic is now required I suggest you just add the nipple pic to this quote.

Last edited:
I found Rokslide while researching gear and elk hunting techniques prior to my first elk hunt. Since then, Rokslide has been my primary resource for all things related to western hunting, archery, and firearms. All of the members on this site are very knowledgeable and always willing to lend a hand.

packout2.jpg

Last edited:

Hunter Sargent

Lil-Rokslider
I found Rokslide by Googling "Elk Hunting Forum". The knowledge gained from the friendly people here has turned my "bucket list hunt" into a hunt I do every year. It has really shortened the learning curve for this new guy and made the idea of mountain hunting much less intimidating.

edited for typo

HuntHarder

WKR
Classified Approved
Hunting the back country can be challenging to say the least. I found Rokslide when searching for effective ways to hunt the back country. I found tons of helpful members that were willing to share their knowledge with a rookie and help me start developing my own methods. The gear I have acquired because of Rokslide.com is insane. I have increased my hunting gear 2 fold over the couple years I have been on here and also gotten rid of some gear that I found not as useful as it's replacement.

I stumbled upon Rokslide by googling "manscaping before a hunt"...
Rokslide- for all things backcountry.

nrh6.7

WKR
Once I was a successful and happy person. Now I am broke and eating Ramen noodles to afford my next gear fix! Thanks Rokslide...

On a more serious note:

Rokslide is the best resource I have found to learn more about how to plan, prepare for and execute any type of hunt. There are many experienced hunters here that are more than willing to share their expertise to help newer hunters be successful. Not only tips about hunting specific game animals, but suggestions on the right gear to ensure you have the best chance of a good hunt. If you need a place to tap a wealth of hunting information, Rokslide is the place to go.

I'm a size large please.

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
I found Rokslide through a few Local friends in Colorado and it’s been my Home since 2013. It has had a huge impact on my hunting and gear strategy. Can’t say enough good things about the community and Admins who run it. Don’t take my word for it, sign up and experience it for yourself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kcain18

FNG
Being a newer hunter, I found Rokslide through a co-worker, once I joined up I have posted a few things and everyone has been very helpful. Everyone has a wealth of knowledge on here and its a great place to start with needing help on getting into the "World of Hunting"

Status
Not open for further replies.