Pack Hangers

I store my packs and gear in Scentaway bags so they don't collect any smells. If you hunt ya might wanna consider this.

bmart2622

WKR
I hang mine with a heavy duty hanger on a rod with my shelters and sleeping bags or on a hook; and I don't worry about keeping it in a "scent free" bag.

I hang them by the grab handle on some of those “nail free” 3m tape hangers you see on TV. Buy the ones that support 7.5-10# and they stick right to sheet rock, hold the pack well, and can be removed when needed without having to fill a bunch of holes on the wall. Can shoot pics of needed.

JWP58

WKR
First i vacuum pack the entire pack with a scent free desiccant. Then i put the vacuum packed pack inside a scent free bag, then put it in a scent free tote.

Or i just hang it from a hook on my gear/gun room wall....

Trial153

WKR
a hook on the wall buy the grab handle..in my archery room in my basement. no concern about smells

Justin Crossley

Administrator
Staff member
I throw mine in the garage, living room, or office when they have stuff in them (wife hates it). If they are empty I keep most of them in a couple totes in the garage.

I don't believe in scent free anything. Wind is all that matters to me....

dotman

WKR
Mine has a designated spot on a shelf in my reloading/gear area within my scent free house.

AdamW

WKR
I too just hang them by the grab handle from hooks. Smaller hooks if you have the wall space to arrange them or if preferred one of those big garage hooks you can hang a bunch of extension cords on etc. then you can hang multiple packs on the same hook.

Kinda like this:

a370bd80d9e90e88d67377c5199b906b.jpg

I too just hang them by the grab handle from hooks. Smaller hooks if you have the wall space to arrange them or if preferred one of those big garage hooks you can hang a bunch of extension cords on etc. then you can hang multiple packs on the same hook.

Kinda like this:

a370bd80d9e90e88d67377c5199b906b.jpg

The hooks I use are similar to these and they’re hanging in my shed along with all my heavy PVC dry bags.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Northernpiker

WKR
Classified Approved
Throw them in the closet of reloading/gun room and throw gun cases and miscellaneous hunting clothes over top of them...and hope the wife doesn't dig through and see all my hidden treasures...and throw scent free dryer towels on them😂

Ha mine are thrown on a table in my shop. Stacked on each other. I do need to be better organized though.

Jackalope

FNG
Scrap 2x4 with some heavy duty brass hooks and a plywood shelf for nic-naks. Screwed to the studs.