Wyoming Draw is open

Jordan Budd

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hey team,

I just put in for my WY tags. Elk, moose and goat!

What's everyone planning on hitting Wyoming for?

Steve O

WKR
Classified Approved
I’m going to wait until after Alaska draws to see if I will apply for sheep with 18 points or just get another in July. Will have to get another point to my max for deer and I will put in for another point for elk. Hopefully will burn up my antelope points this year; hoping to share my 8 points there.

Trial153

WKR
I will draw a type 9 elk tag in the special draw. I already committed to it so I have to follow though. I wouldn’t draw it in the regular draw. Points for deer a lope. I am seriously thinking of dropping out of sheep and moose with the increases. At this point I feeling like I am throwing good money after bad

4ester

WKR
Oh I will put in for all my regular tags. Bison, Sheep, Mountain Goat, Moose, Elk, Antelope and Mule Deer. Probably will just end up with General Elk and Deer in my pocket.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4ester

WKR
Oh I will put in for all my regular tags. Bison, Sheep, Mountain Goat, Moose, Elk (Bull & Cow), Antelope (Buck and does) and Mule Deer. Probably will just end up with General Elk and Deer in my pocket.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mi_fiveo

WKR
Building points for Mule deer. Swing for the fences on elk. Probably pick a unit where I have 15-25% chance of drawing it and if not bank another point.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk