Workout plan that compliments a hunter?

Nuke Man

WKR
Everyone loves to bash it, but crossfit is a great way to get your body ready for the mountains. The atmosphere is also a great motivator, especially if you have a buddy or someone else there to compete against.

ItemB

Lil-Rokslider
Not wanting to hijack the thread, but I live in a small town that doesn't have a gym and closest is probably 45 minutes away. Crossfit interests me and seems like it would be a good workout. Is there a program similar to crossfit that I can do at home with dumbbells, kettlebells or bodyweight?

big44a4

WKR
Not wanting to hijack the thread, but I live in a small town that doesn't have a gym and closest is probably 45 minutes away. Crossfit interests me and seems like it would be a good workout. Is there a program similar to crossfit that I can do at home with dumbbells, kettlebells or bodyweight?

Lots of high intensity workouts you can do with DB,KB, bands, pull up bars, bodyweight, or whatever you have available. Google is your friend.

The biggest component will be short rest times and supersets. Combining more than one exercise per set before taking rest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Metabolic chains are great work outs. You can combine 2 or three different exercises like push ups, dumbbell rows and air squats. You dont need a lot of weight do your reps and sets as 5,6,7,8,9,10,9,8,7,6,5 just keep moving and try to get through it without stopping then you can try and reduce your time, start out with about 40% of the weight you would normally use. The example I gave incorporates push, pull and legs so it works the whole body, feel free to change it up but it works well. When you are done you will have hit 80 reps of each.