When even a cat food can stove is too heavy......

EastMT

WKR
Hahaha, here guys, I cooked for everyone......

"If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Grumman

WKR
That’s funny. My old man hated Crock Pots and always called them Crotch Pots. Hopefully they don’t come out with a Dutch oven model.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ha

Crotch pot recipe club- share you fav recipes from down under
- you're hotter than you think, and sweatier

OMG
I gotta pass.
I once almost bought the same idea for snowmobiling. Put food in a metal container, mount it in your engine, drive all morning pull it out and eat a hot meal, full of gas, fumes - literally

colersu22

WKR
Ha

I once almost bought the same idea for snowmobiling. Put food in a metal container, mount it in your engine, drive all morning pull it out and eat a hot meal, full of gas, fumes - literally

I have a couple buddies that use those on their sleds and they swear by them, I tried a burrito for lunch one day and it didn't taste like it was on an engine all morning. I use to heat up lunch on the intake manifold when I would go wheeling and it was nice to have a hot lunch when we stopped.

Grambo

Lil-Rokslider
That's funny shit . We use to heat up lunch on top of the motors of our trucks or equipment . It worked great . Are these gender specific?

Beendare

WKR
I would get a sarcastic snicker from my wife if I told her, "I got your lunch right here" while grabbing myself below the waist....

...but to say that to hunting buddies is begging to get chest punched.