How about them Viqueens!!

I’m not a Vikings fan, but that was one hell of a game, and after all the BS kneeling for the national anthem etc., I was starting to loose interest in the sport. This is why I enjoy watching football sooo much! Wow, just wow!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jmez

WKR
NFL=Nascar. Last two minutes and last lap are all you need to watch. Nothing that happens to that point is really relevant.

Steve O

WKR
Classified Approved
That was quite a 4th quarter; maybe it’s destiny to have a home game for the Super Bowl.

mtnwrunner

Super Moderator
Staff member
Wow, it was a great game! At least now, I've got 3 out of 4 teams to root for. And yes, haters gonna hate. Beat Brady!
How can you like anyone who won't carry his own helmet????

Go Vikings! Go Eagles! Go Jags!

Randy

Beendare

WKR
Dayum, That Drew Brees is an amazing dude....the definition of clutch IMO.

The better team won...I don't think a movie could have had a wilder ending.

Whisky

WKR
As a life long Vikes fan I can't really put into words how the last 3 minutes of that game went. I was so angry, then so happy. With a lot of thoughts in between. I won't go into details but my wife and dog probably thought I lost my mind last night, twice. First, when Saints converted 4th and 10 to set up for the FG, then when the Minnesota Miracle played out. Unbelievable.

SKOL!!!

jmez

WKR
How many Vikes fans shut that one off with 25s left in the game and missed one of the greatest moments in franchise history?

dotman

WKR
I’m not a Vikings fan, but that was one hell of a game, and after all the BS kneeling for the national anthem etc., I was starting to loose interest in the sport. This is why I enjoy watching football sooo much! Wow, just wow!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did watch any of the game except the last 3 mins, think I caught the best parts of the game 😀

I haven't watched football this year, because of the kneeling crap, but being a cheese head, and always a Vikings fan since Fran The Man was QB, I was happy to watch the high light of the last 8 seconds. Made me smile.
It would be great for the Vikings to finally wear a ring. But they better step up there D or it aint gonna happen. Offense wins games, Defense wins championships.
Anybody but Belly and Brady- come on now....

Vids

WKR
SKOL!!

That was a great ending. As a lifelong Vikings fan the ups and downs in the last three minutes probably took two years off my life.

Shepherd

Lil-Rokslider
being a cheese head, and always a Vikings fan since Fran The Man was QB

Same here.

Now I know what its like to be a Packer fan...so many times they've had miracles happen - its nice to see it happen to the Vikings for once. Also, the better team won yesterday.

Unbelievable ending to a great game! I kinda feel bad for that rookie safety though. Sometimes you just mess up. I'm interested how he handles it next season.