How about them Viqueens!!

Kotaman

WKR
I haven't watched football this year, because of the kneeling crap, but being a cheese head, and always a Vikings fan since Fran The Man was QB, I was happy to watch the high light of the last 8 seconds. Made me smile.
It would be great for the Vikings to finally wear a ring. But they better step up there D or it aint gonna happen. Offense wins games, Defense wins championships.
Anybody but Belly and Brady- come on now....

Their "D" is the #1 defense in the NFL! Granted it didn't look like it the second half, but prior to that teams had scored a total of 7 points the previous 10 Quarters! I think the Philly game will be a defensive battle.

Kotaman

WKR
How many Vikes fans shut that one off with 25s left in the game and missed one of the greatest moments in franchise history?

My brother...DIEHARD Vikings fan, sick of the disappointment, shut the TV off after the Saints kicked the field goal.

Their "D" is the #1 defense in the NFL! Granted it didn't look like it the second half, but prior to that teams had scored a total of 7 points the previous 10 Quarters! I think the Philly game will be a defensive battle.

That's why they better step it up a notch.
This aint no sunday game- its, the real deal. 4 quarters of D not 2.
Turn overs kill teams and bless others.

I coached football in School and emphasized this every half time. One half means nothing. Things change so fast- It takes 4 full quarters to determine a champion. Not stats from regular season. You take your stats and throw them away. Give me what you have now, cause the game is out there on that field not on pieces of paper from what you used to be.

HaHa I love half time speeches.

Needless to say, I am bummed out. I didn't count the Saints out even when they were down 21 points. I'm hoping that Drew will be back next year. He is now a free agent, and other teams can start "courting " him in March if the Saints haven't locked up a contract.

3forks

WKR
Needless to say, I am bummed out. I didn't count the Saints out even when they were down 21 points. I'm hoping that Drew will be back next year. He is now a free agent, and other teams can start "courting " him in March if the Saints haven't locked up a contract.

I don't think you have too much to worry about, but think he's Denver's best option to get back to winning. Drew can probably lead that team better than Vance Joseph does.

Skol!! I got about an hour of sleep last night.. couldn't stop watching replays and reactions. Love the call from the MN radio broadcast. Their sideline reporter was a LB in 09 during the bountygate deal.. he lost his $hit for a second on the air and let out a rick flair whoooo! Can tell he hadn't forgotten 09.

Last edited:
Skol!! I got about an hour of sleep last night.. couldn't stop watching replays and reactions. Love the call from the MN radio broadcast. Their sideline reporter was a LB in 09 during the bountygate deal.. he lost his $hit for a second on the air and let out a rick flair whoooo! Can tell he hadn't forgotten 09.

Paul Allen's the best there is. I think he was announcing horse racing before becoming the voice of the vikes.

NDGuy

WKR

NDGuy

WKR
It looked to me that the DB dodged the hit on purpose because he didnt time it right and was trying to avoid a PI call. Am I the only

No that's exactly what he was trying to do. Poor guy. Oh well F&$% Sean Payton with a cactus, he's a loser.

Before the end of the game he turned around to the crowd and mocked the SKOL chant. He's got a laundry list of other stuff too.

Karma's a bitch for that guy.

To bad they didn't show up today. I missed the first game and was really hoping for a good game this evening. Oh well.