Cheating the system

dotman

WKR
Isn’t there a member here with the username Got My Tag or gotmytag? If there is I bet it’s him.

It seems more and more people now a days are not willing to put the work in, or do things the right way. Imagine if you had max points and didn't draw. I'm sure there are members on here who have max points and didn't draw. If I were one, I'd be pissed.

nrh6.7

WKR
View attachment 65025

From his Linkedin profile

photo
https://www.linkedin.com/in/byronoldham/detail/photo/

boom

WKR
nuts!! he should use his powers for good.

i cant even figure out how to keep my iphone from automatically updating

gelton

WKR
This is pure speculation but I bet he offered the app in order to better plan his own point strategies. He knows how many points and in what states anyone that was using his app had.

I pointed out some bugs in the app and he was very good at responding and made sure that I knew when they were fixed. He even followed up to make sure I re-downloaded it when I told him I removed it from my phone until they were fixed.

Zbot

WKR
A little overambitious.....I would add to my points enough to not draw any attention :)

But in all seriousness, good thing it was caught and the system stayed fair.....as far as we now.

Trial153

WKR
A good question is if you have the app how do you cancel you account. Does deleting the app accomplish that or is there other steps?

jmez

WKR
What an ass.

Hey Byron, guess what, others are frustrated with the hard to draw tags as well. Did you cheat for all of the frustrated guys, just yourself or just your clients? What makes you think you should be able to cheat and garner special treatment.

You personify selfishness, congrats buddy.

gelton

WKR
A good question is if you have the app how do you cancel you account. Does deleting the app accomplish that or is there other steps?

Sure you can delete it but he already has all of your info. Also if you signed up for text alerts for draw dates you still get them even if the app is deleted. I got some last week and my app is deleted.

LostArra

WKR
Excuse my ignorance but how does two applications for moose or the 99 applications for sheep increase his draw chances if he doesn't have the points? Is there a random draw for those species like elk?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

mvmnts

WKR
The charge they're laying against him is bullshit and bad for technology and the internet, it's a shame we don't have some better way to nail this guy, but he deserves to be punished for sure.

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
I just banned him based on what I read on the goHunt article. If it turns out to be false, I'll reconsider. He was a sponsor a few years back. What a shame

Smooth move Bryon,