Cheating the system

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
I didn't read the entire thread, but did anyone catch the irony of his screen/business name? At least he chose the most descriptive name he could have.

He could hack into the system and that’s how he chose to use that skill? Damn. I would have at least 30 sheep and elk points if I could hack into one of the State tag data systems

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
He could hack into the system and that’s how he chose to use that skill? Damn. I would have at least 30 sheep and elk points if I could hack into one of the State tag data systems

hahahahaa, for sure-- Hack me a AZ strip tag!

For once someone wasn’t being hypocritical. A bigger question is, was he doing this for other people?

Really makes you wonder how deep and how far back this really goes. I highly doubt this is the first time he has done this. This could be the tip of the iceberg, I could see him charging other cheaters for this service.

The first time you break the law usually isn't also your first time being caught. He used to talk about the tags he and his friends/family got. Now I have to wonder how legit any of it was.

Drifli

Banned
This pisses me off. Sorry, but anyone in his family who thought all these tags where a couincedenc needs to be questioned. I would be surprised if others where the involved and also won't be surprised when he walks on probation.

mpg07

Lil-Rokslider
I don't know the whole story. I know nothing about the person or the Apps or even how these draw systems work. Did he admit to the charges or was he found guilty in a court. Wow some are banning people and convicting people before there day. I am new to rokslide?

a4a103eb870a370f15b7f3be13cf50cf.jpg

Looks like if you used his services he got your SSN from you...that’s scary

twall13

WKR
I don't know the whole story. I know nothing about the person or the Apps or even how these draw systems work. Did he admit to the charges or was he found guilty in a court. Wow some are banning people and convicting people before there day. I am new to rokslide?
If you'll notice he was banned, but, with the opportunity to reverse that if things worked out differently. I for one support that decision. At one point this guy was a sponsor on Rokslide. Sponsors are held to a higher standard. Although he is innocent until proven guilty in a court of law, this forum is not a courtroom. The fact that they found the breach is pretty damning evidence against him. It reflects negatively on the forum if cheaters are allowed to remain in good standing. Keep in mind, these are my opinions not those of Rokslide.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk