Donald Trump Jr and Jason Hairston Sheep Hunting

KurtR

WKR
Ive never been comfortable shooting at running animals, especially with that sharp of an angle heading away. All of my practice is at fixed targets, how would one go about practicing moving rifle shots?

Roll tires down hill with targets in it is one way

Diesel

WKR
Really getting tired of all these public land posts especially in a sheep thread not even in our country. Yep, I know public lands are important I do 99% of my hunts on them. But bitching about who's doing what on this thread is not helping public lands one bit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you Ryan. When politics enters any discussion, all thoughtful discussion degenerates into pissing matches of no value.

kparrott

Lil-Rokslider
Everyone bitching about public lands and politics and I’m just sitting over here like “I thought the Ultimate Sheep rifle was Remington?!”

I guess they sold the idea to Gunwerks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trial153

WKR
“ we don’t sell animals, we sell an experience. It’s an experience. “

That right there is what it is all about. ^^

Last edited:

Beendare

WKR
I look at that lame high 5 at 6:45 differently.I liked ti! It was real, not scripted. Awkward?...yeah, good......just a guy sheep hunting keeping it real. No scripted commentary....and no 'Look at how tough I am' BS....i'm so sick of that stuff.

BTW, was there a secret service guy along?

There would almost have to be right?

"Everything about it makes me want to keep coming back" 10:58 Kind of paints the picture he would like to have some public land to come back to and do it again.

I'd say this the real deal Don jr.

Billinsd

WKR
I agree but Ted Roosevelt ain't walkin through the door anytime soon.
Which is great! I'd much prefer Don Jr. And/or Jason. They both hunt passionately and are busuness men and understand all of our federal public land should not be locked up.
Rather some it should be used for mining, petroleum exploration, etc. And that there should be some public land for recreation. It's not an all or nothing issue with me. Theodore started all this progressive liberalism. He did do some great conservation things, but many disastrous things for the country like creating a very powerful, too powerful federal government. The founders were turning in their graves when he was in office. He sure did what he believed in and was very courageous and a good leader. He did what he thought was right, which is commendable. I just disagree with a lot of his political views, his relative Frank, and Woodrow Wilson. I'm obviously not a one issue voter. :cool:

Last edited:
Which is great! I'd much prefer Don Jr. And/or Jason. They both hunt passionately and are busuness men and understand all of our federal public land should not be locked up.
Rather some it should be used for mining, petroleum exploration, etc. And that there should be some public land for recreation. It's not an all or nothing issue with me. Theodore started all this progressive liberalism. He did do some great conservation things, but many disastrous things for the country like creating a very powerful, too powerful federal government. The founders were turning in their graves when he was in office. He sure did what he believed in and was very courageous and a good leader. He did what he thought was right, which is commendable. I just disagree with a lot of his political views, his relative Frank, and Woodrow Wilson. I'm obviously not a one issue voter. :cool:

BEST dang post on this whole thread. Common sense is hard to find among all the puppets that frequent threads about anyone that doesn’t carry a Democrat affiliation. It’s truly good to hear it.

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
So anyone that disagrees with your opinion is a puppet? Sounds like your hugging party lines pretty close luckily you aren't a puppet or that would be ironic.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Trial153

WKR
Surprised to see the digression into political labels, like that isn’t a common thread. Party hacks on both sides are the are reason we are in the state a discord we are in.