Rokslide @ Shot Show????

Status
Not open for further replies.

dotman

WKR
Will the usual group be at Shot Show this year? Always look forward to all the pics and new stuff.

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
Tanya and I just got here and Justin will be here soon. We will just post it all on this thread:)

Randy, I have you on speed dial!

Just saw Ryans vid with Kenton.
3 new pieces for me:
Puffy, Catalyst, Corr guide top.

I am not a soft shell guy , cant stand shooting my bow in them or the heavy bulky stiff feel. The Cat loos like it wants to win me over to soft shell, as it addressed every criticism I had towards soft shells.

I love puffys, and love the woodbury.
The woodbury when you handle it seemed big, heavy and cumbersome, but once I put it on, I loved it and it didn't feel as heavy as it did just holding it. But the new puffy, if it is warmer than the LPP from Kifaru, well that is gonna be a no brainer.

The Corrigate Guide top- I hunt in AZ, that area shreds clothes, and is often quite hot. I can mix this with a 150 aerowool 1/4 zip and be set.
I have been with FL for years and I believe others will try them this year for the first but not last time.

OP
D

dotman

WKR
Just saw Ryans vid with Kenton.
3 new pieces for me:
Puffy, Catalyst, Corr guide top.

I am not a soft shell guy , cant stand shooting my bow in them or the heavy bulky stiff feel. The Cat loos like it wants to win me over to soft shell, as it addressed every criticism I had towards soft shells.

I love puffys, and love the woodbury.
The woodbury when you handle it seemed big, heavy and cumbersome, but once I put it on, I loved it and it didn't feel as heavy as it did just holding it. But the new puffy, if it is warmer than the LPP from Kifaru, well that is gonna be a no brainer.

The Corrigate Guide top- I hunt in AZ, that area shreds clothes, and is often quite hot. I can mix this with a 150 aerowool 1/4 zip and be set.
I have been with FL for years and I believe others will try them this year for the first but not last time.

Think you posted on the wrong thread 😀

Tanya Avery

Administrator
Staff member
Yep shot show, sheep show TA they all run together lol
My bad.....
Dooooh

Don’t worry, they DO run together! We kept saying ‘shot show’ instead of ‘sheep show’ too!! I’m not sure if Ryan created a sheep show thread. I will start one if he didn’t b/c we still have a couple more videos to post up from the sheep show.

Tanya Avery

Administrator
Staff member
Not sure who the "usual group" is but I will be there all week working. I'll post pictures when I can. . .

It varies slightly from year to year, but this year it will be Ryan, Justin Crossly and I. Our moral compass, Matt Cashell couldn’t be here due to work so Randy, make sure you are ready to answer our collect call 🤣

luke moffat

Super Moderator
Sadly, or not so sadly we will be in Maui and not Vegas during the show. :) I am thinking next year we need to make it happen though. :)

Justin Crossley

Administrator
Staff member
9b2777cb9ff8d7f01b552496d84a9a5e.jpg

Flew in last night. Ryan, Tanya and I will be leaving for Range Day in a little while. Make sure you guys let us know what you want to see throughout the week.

Luke! You and Becca definitely need to make it next year. Same for you Matt. It won't be the same without you.

I am interested to see if Swarovski has anything new out, please let us know if they have anything going on. It seems like it has been a long while since they have made any updates on the bino/spotter lineup.

OP
D

dotman

WKR
Interested to see what Garmin releases, if Swaro jumped into the 55mm race. Has to be some new cool stuff, any new ranging binos etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.