Typical F'ing Vikings

NDGuy

WKR
That game was an absolute embarrassment leave it to us to go from the Minneapolis Miracle to getting curb stomped 38-7. I am so ashamed and defeated after watching that.

On the Pats bandwagon for me, no way I can cheer for a team that has such a terrible and classless fanbase. They DO NOT deserve Carson Wentz whatsoever.

You must be new to the Vikings fan base. Any seasoned fan saw this or at least deep down knew they would find a way to choke. They had a good run. I dub last night the Minnesota Massacre.

go4thegusto

WKR
Classified Approved
Quite the trouncing! Foles played like Aaron Rogers and we played like high school prep. At least it was decisive and we did not lose like the Saints. I have to root for the Eagles as I am sick of the NE run and all the drama. Used to like Brady but all the hand-glove drama and deception sealed it for me.

OP
NDGuy

NDGuy

WKR
You must be new to the Vikings fan base. Any seasoned fan saw this or at least deep down knew they would find a way to choke. They had a good run. I dub last night the Minnesota Massacre.

Definitely not new to the fan base, but this meltdown had no excuses. We let Foles bend us over, our defense got annihilated and we got completely out coached.

NoWiser

WKR
I've become completely numb to Vikings losses over the years.

I have zero interest in this Super Bowl whatsoever. I won't cheer for the Patriots and I can't cheer for the Eagles and their fans. I think I'll just go ice fishing.

HookUp

WKR
Just another reason to turn that $&!* off! No really the NFL wastes a lot of perfectly good weekends. All the guys I know who are hardcore fans couldn't crawl up a mountain they are so obese.

KurtR

WKR
Don’t know if you came up with that, or heard it some where but that is some pretty funny shit!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would like to take credit but i heard it some where else it made me smile.

After seeing philly fans it makes it even easier to go for the pats who i like any way. I would rather have the packers or bears win than philly what a bunch of dbags

GotDraw?

WKR
Ahhh, but do they care enough about you to cheer you on or give a crap if you have a bad day at the office?

KurtR

WKR
Ahhh, but do they care enough about you to cheer you on or give a crap if you have a bad day at the office?

Yes Harrison Smith came and gave me hug the other day when the printer jammed. Then we perfected an end zone celebration after the document printed. See they care.