Public Land in Wyoming at Risk?

Well considering they dislike moderate Republicans nearly as much as Dems and they see little difference between them. And the fact PLT would fall squarely on the Republican shoulders. It would turn a lot of people into 1 issue voters and I'd not be surprised to see WY go blue for awhile. But carry on you seem to have your finger on the pulse of things.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

Not going to happen. Yes that’s a big issue in our state but we do our best to stomp it out. I do not see the state turning blue at all. Blue= loss of most of our lively hoods. Jackson is the only blue voting area in the state, I won’t say anything more. Wyoming has too high of a republican backing in all industries to go blue. You would have to convert die hard republicans. We do occasionally vote in a democratic governor. Governor Freudenthal was a Good governor. I had many great discussions with him. Matt Mead is doing well, I am a little disappointed but to me that comes with politics. So by turning blue you mean voting in a democrat or two, that is possible.

Not going to happen. Yes that’s a big issue in our state but we do our best to stomp it out. I do not see the state turning blue at all. Blue= loss of most of our lively hoods. Jackson is the only blue voting area in the state, I won’t say anything more. Wyoming has too high of a republican backing in all industries to go blue. You would have to convert die hard republicans. We do occasionally vote in a democratic governor. Governor Freudenthal was a Good governor. I had many great discussions with him. Matt Mead is doing well, I am a little disappointed but to me that comes with politics. So by turning blue you mean voting in a democrat or two, that is possible.

Didn't expect it in ND either until the oil boom took hold and people got sick of the free for all and Rs in bed with oil. Wala, pro 2nd amendment dem senator gets elected.