Bono Tripod Recommendation

Looking for a reasonable tripod to use with Vortex 20x binos? I’m a midwest hunter and carry them around in my truck glassing fields with a window mount. Looking to start hunting out West in the next couple years. What do you recommend?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

orbowhunt

Lil-Rokslider
I use a Vortex Summit SS-P. Its a pretty kick ass tripod that isn't super expensive. I had mine for 3 years and had zero issues until I lost it. :( Loved it so much that I got another one.

dtrkyman

WKR
I just went through this, researched a bunch here but finally decided on a tripod from amazon or eBay, both have it. It is a sunpak digipro 66 I believe. it was under 100 bux, 95 I believe, carbon fiber with a ball head.

Pros. Light, folds up nicely, twist lock legs, tall enough for standing.

Cons. Ball head is not great but functional, where the legs lock in are plastic and they do not actually lock, not an issue functionally but maybe a durability issue? Shiny silver parts here and there.

I am no expert but this thing did exactly what I wanted it to, though the ball head is crude I managed fine with it and got used to its adjustments pretty quick.

Check it out.

Jsn_leonard

Lil-Rokslider
Vortex GT pro with the outdoorsman bino adapter. Pretty solid setup. The tripod legs go almost completely flat but still work well fully extended with my 65mm spotter. I also found an iPhone mount for the tripod so I can be in the photos when I’m solo!

OP
justin.bohlke
Good info. Thanks for the help and suggestions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk