Rokslide at WESTERN HUNT

Jordan Budd

Super Moderator
Staff member
Who's all making it to SLC next week? I'll be there Friday and Saturday roaming around. Didn't make it last year due to a sheep hunt so this will be my first time. Sounds like it gets pretty crazy busy. Hope to see some of you there!

ssliger

WKR
I’ll be there Friday. First time as well. Looking forward to checking out the new stuff from EXO, Stone Glacier, and actually try on some Crispi boots.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Travis Bertrand

Super Moderator
Staff member
Who's all making it to SLC next week? I'll be there Friday and Saturday roaming around. Didn't make it last year due to a sheep hunt so this will be my first time. Sounds like it gets pretty crazy busy. Hope to see some of you there!

I was just going to start the same thread!

My better half and I will be there.

Jebuwh

Lil-Rokslider
I'll be there Friday. It would be cool to meet some roksliders there.

Edit: I don't know what you all look like so please wear rokslide apparel or sign that says hi I'm from roksdlide.

Last edited:

blackovis

Lil-Rokslider
We will be there running our booth, looking forward to meeting some fellow Roksliders at the BlackOvis booth.

Justin Crossley

Administrator
Staff member
I'll be there Thursday-Saturday and Matt just text me to let me know he will be there for a couple days as well. This may be the most Rokstaff we've ever had together in one place. It's going to be fun!

OP
Jordan Budd

Jordan Budd

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'll be there Thursday-Saturday and Matt just text me to let me know he will be there for a couple days as well. This may be the most Rokstaff we've ever had together in one place. It's going to be fun!

Heck yes! I'm pretty pumped to see all of you!

I'll be there Thursday and Friday drooling over new gear I shouldn't buy and hanging out at my dad's booth. Maybe just Thursday if I've had my fill of fanboys and autograph signers by then

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Josh Boyd

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'll be there Thursday - Sunday. I'm looking forward to visiting with some old friends and new ones as well.
-Josh

trom2k

FNG
I’ll be there Saturday or Sunday, want to check out packs again. Anyone know if Kifaru will be there? I didn’t see them on the vendor list but the last time (last year I think?) they were off of the Mtn Ops setup.

4ester

WKR
I’ll be there Saturday or Sunday, want to check out packs again. Anyone know if Kifaru will be there? I didn’t see them on the vendor list but the last time (last year I think?) they were off of the Mtn Ops setup.

I was wondering the same thing. Last year the packs were at the 1 shot gear booth, but they don’t list Kifaru under their brands anymore.

OP
Jordan Budd

Jordan Budd

Super Moderator
Staff member

No they won’t be. MDF didn’t let Mtn Ops put other companies in their booth I guess. And everything was full when Kifaru tried to get in. Something like that.. I just know they won’t be there. I’ll probably bring my Tarryall, hunter frame and Fulcrum bag if anyone was wanting to look at them.

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
I typically try to avoid giving them my money as it's a personal conflict of interest on how Utah should take care of it's business but I'm going to throw it all side for a chance to meet the " LEGEND".

Actually kids asked if I would take them not sure how they found about it but we'll be there Saturday checking it out.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

trom2k

FNG
I typically try to avoid giving them my money as it's a personal conflict of interest on how Utah should take care of it's business but I'm going to throw it all side for a chance to meet the " LEGEND".

Actually kids asked if I would take them not sure how they found about it but we'll be there Saturday checking it out.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Yeah...... I’m conflicted as well but a buddy wants to go and it’s the only place to get your hands on some of the products.

Bummer about Kifaru. I tried their pack on at a prior show but was looking to do a comparison again. Maybe I’ll be able to find Jordan within the chaos.

sndmn11

WKR
Come on by Davis Tent and I believe Chris and I brought some extra somethings for those who feel like introducing themselves to me (Kyle) or Chris.

Edited to add...
I do have my SO pack here, so I suppose someone could do a four way comparison if they really wanted.

Justin Crossley

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah...... I’m conflicted as well but a buddy wants to go and it’s the only place to get your hands on some of the products.

Bummer about Kifaru. I tried their pack on at a prior show but was looking to do a comparison again. Maybe I’ll be able to find Jordan within the chaos.

I'll be there with a Kifaru pack as well. In fact, it sounds like we will be doing morning hikes on Friday and Saturday so I'll bring an Exo, Stone Glacier, and Kifaru so people can try them out.

Come on by Davis Tent and I believe Chris and I brought some extra somethings for those who feel like introducing themselves to me (Kyle) or Chris.

Edited to add...
I do have my SO pack here, so I suppose someone could do a four way comparison if they really wanted.

I'll be sure to stop by and say hi