Rokslide at WESTERN HUNT

bwhntMT

Lil-Rokslider
I am volunteering at the Expo for some dedicated hunter hours Thurs and Fri afternoon. Going early Thursday to check out a few packs. I hear you on the ethical conflict. I don't hear great things about SFW and the way the bid process and down last time to sort of screw RMEF seemed really shady. I guess what I am saying is I like the Expo but not the way it is run.

Also, do I need sparkly pockets on my pants to get into the Expo? Seems sort of like a thing there.

ssliger

WKR
I'll be there with a Kifaru pack as well. In fact, it sounds like we will be doing morning hikes on Friday and Saturday so I'll bring an Exo, Stone Glacier, and Kifaru so people can try them out.

I'll be sure to stop by and say hi

What time and where for the hike, Friday?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Slim Jim

WKR
Sure wish I could of made it this year. My kids have a baseball tournament this weekend.

NoWiser

WKR
I'd have considered a flight down to check it out if RMEF had it, but I won't give a penny to an organization that steals public tags to line their own pockets.

OP
Jordan Budd

Jordan Budd

Super Moderator
Staff member
Why didn’t I take today off again?!? Hope to be there about 11 tomorrow am.

ssliger

WKR
Just loaded my pack and boots in my car. I’ll be in Ogden this afternoon to visit with family, then up bright and shiny for one of the hikes tomorrow. Haven’t decided which one though.

CM

WKR
Does anyone know if Spartan Precision Equipment will have a presence at the show? I want to checkout out the Javelin Bipod in person. They aren't listed as exhibitors, but maybe they have an American rep or something that will be there.

Justin Crossley

Administrator
Staff member
Does anyone know if Spartan Precision Equipment will have a presence at the show? I want to checkout out the Javelin Bipod in person. They aren't listed as exhibitors, but maybe they have an American rep or something that will be there.

I just emailed Rob to ask him.

Justin Crossley

Administrator
Staff member
07d7022eedf66303dbafa2fffb9bf99e.jpg

amp713

WKR
Everybody have a good time!!! Sadly I only live 3 hours away and cant make it this year. Between work and my truck being down for repair it wasn't in the cards this year....

No sheep show, no Hunt expo, hopefully I can make at least one show this year....