Justin Crossley

Administrator
Staff member
MtnOps Gritty movie night!

867fd9e979906aa1dc5c47d5cc670dc0.jpg

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
No legends here, but if you come, look us up. SKRE has some new stuff I want to show you for your review.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm coming in the morning talked the kids into playing hooky from school. We are excited to see everything looks like plenty of cool stuff to see

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Never been to an outdoor show? This is what you do: Go to show, walk a lot, talk a lot, eat a lot, repeat.
cbf5f5a2680902f64a1cee9245ba8198.jpg

sneaky

"DADDY"
I am volunteering at the Expo for some dedicated hunter hours Thurs and Fri afternoon. Going early Thursday to check out a few packs. I hear you on the ethical conflict. I don't hear great things about SFW and the way the bid process and down last time to sort of screw RMEF seemed really shady. I guess what I am saying is I like the Expo but not the way it is run.

Also, do I need sparkly pockets on my pants to get into the Expo? Seems sort of like a thing there.
You have to have a flat brim hat and a jacked up diesel too, or they charge you extra!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

sneaky

"DADDY"
I'll be there Friday through Sunday. It should be LEGENDary since Robby is already there. I'll most likely be wearing a curved bill Reconyx hat and Prana pants. No sparkles for this redneck.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
I'm coming in the morning talked the kids into playing hooky from school. We are excited to see everything looks like plenty of cool stuff to see

Sam. Can we meet at the SKRE booth 11:30?

bwhntMT

Lil-Rokslider
Was there yesterday helping kids shoot pellet guns. Got some time to walk around and check out a few things. I am in the market for a pack so I visited with Steve at Exo. I have a stupid long torso, so their pack isn't so ideal for me. I spent quite a bit of time talking with Pete at Stone Glacier. Really liking the x curve and their bag offerings. It is really nice to be able to put hands on some of these products and talk to the people who build them.

Hoping to check out any Kifaru packs that people may have brought. Any Rocksliders bring their Kifaru, and where can I find you? I'll be back at the show this afternoon.

blackdawg

WKR
In route via air from Back East, decided to come check this shindig out last minute and bring our luck to collect some of them dream tags in the raffles,, hope to meet some of ya mountain folks, if n ya see me I will be a wearing a necklace with big arrowhead surrounded by some elk ivories, if in ya hear me a thick southern drawl is the clue.

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
Was there yesterday helping kids shoot pellet guns. Got some time to walk around and check out a few things. I am in the market for a pack so I visited with Steve at Exo. I have a stupid long torso, so their pack isn't so ideal for me. I spent quite a bit of time talking with Pete at Stone Glacier. Really liking the x curve and their bag offerings. It is really nice to be able to put hands on some of these products and talk to the people who build them.

Hoping to check out any Kifaru packs that people may have brought. Any Rocksliders bring their Kifaru, and where can I find you? I'll be back at the show this afternoon.
I'll throw mine in the car pm me your number I'll give you a call

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
In route via air from Back East, decided to come check this shindig out last minute and bring our luck to collect some of them dream tags in the raffles,, hope to meet some of ya mountain folks, if n ya see me I will be a wearing a necklace with big arrowhead surrounded by some elk ivories, if in ya hear me a thick southern drawl is the clue.

Watch for us blackdawg. Like to meet you too

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Getting ready for Expo. Might be late, nowhere to park my diesel and too many stickers in my back window to parallel park...
7d82f4e2e199b3ec64a4dab8ae70d08f.jpg