Rokslide at WESTERN HUNT

Randle

WKR
That is hilarious Robby. I bet your kids are so proud of you. Now just. Tuck your ears in further.

sneaky

"DADDY"
Getting ready for Expo. Might be late, nowhere to park my diesel and too many stickers in my back window to parallel park...
7d82f4e2e199b3ec64a4dab8ae70d08f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Double shot of Yeti gives you the ability to see through stickers. So I've heard lol

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

cd1ec88af66ee84cbcec9af5256996ef.jpg
980d28463cdbf9b245246bb63d015c75.jpg

Maven RS.1. 2.5-15x44. Presale now, out by May 1st. Custom turret MOA or standard capped turret. Watch for Rokslide review

10% off Expo show special on all Maven even on internet orders BUT THEY HAVE TO BE PLACED IN PERSON AT SHOW. There is also some stock at show.

Curious what Ryan thinks of the one he had pictured on the MPR. Specs look nice, scopes look ugly, and the reticles look funky but functional. If they hold up and glass is decent they will be a nice option.

Travis asked if we wanted any booths checked out:

Could you see if DARK ENERGY has anything solar capabilities please

sneaky

"DADDY"
Robby, I'm on my way and I have the most important question of the day... is the booth there selling those candied pecans? If so I'm skipping lunch and I'll resume my diet on Monday. Those things are like crack.

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Robby, I'm on my way and I have the most important question of the day... is the booth there selling those candied pecans? If so I'm skipping lunch and I'll resume my diet on Monday. Those things are like crack.

It is and I’m planning on it for lunch too hahahah

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
a184356ea5036b221f81073ab3eeefaf.jpg

Colten Tholens DIY 2017 Wyoming typical 201 4/8 net official. One of the best of 2017...

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Curious what Ryan thinks of the one he had pictured on the MPR. Specs look nice, scopes look ugly, and the reticles look funky but functional. If they hold up and glass is decent they will be a nice option.

I think Ryan’s doing the review

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
37ef1ad0051efed9ca3ee3a7b3a716e0.jpg

Get to this seminar if you’re a buck hunter. Today at 12:30 and Saturday at 4:15 room 150G

Marc is giving away some of my books at each seminar.

Marc’s for real on big mule deer

machinethomas

Lil-Rokslider
I was there this morning for a quick stroll. I stopped by the pack booths and a few others. I was surprised by the Initial Ascent booth, packs looked very similar to Exo (and they’re made in Boise). Similar price. Head scratcher to me..

amp713

WKR
Does anyone have any requests on booth visits?

Could you take a glance at outdoor vitals sleeping bags? They are using a direct sales to lower costs to the consumer business model. i'm curious if the bags are just worth what you are paying for or if you are truly getting something above what you pay for. Hard to tell durability without using it long term of course but ive never got to put hands on their bags so curious to hear some opinions.

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Could you take a glance at outdoor vitals sleeping bags? They are using a direct sales to lower costs to the consumer business model. i'm curious if the bags are just worth what you are paying for or if you are truly getting something above what you pay for. Hard to tell durability without using it long term of course but ive never got to put hands on their bags so curious to hear some opinions.

Headed there now. Cashell’s proposing a potato sack race to see how they hold up